Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

7 minutes ago, Ratam said:

How weird is "HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY" ❓ What have of happy it ? I don't understand it.

Good point. And thats a much better question than the one I was asking myself, which was 'why did they leave the stem on the red pepper? And what on earth is that shrivelled up mess beneath it?' :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ratam said:

How weird is "HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY" ❓ What have of happy it ? I don't understand it.

I HATE when people say "Happy Memorial Day"..   So disrespectful.    Who is in charge of their social media?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I HATE when people say "Happy Memorial Day"..   So disrespectful.    Who is in charge of their social media?

It's getting a fair bit of backlash on their FB page. Rightly so, it's a stupid mistake to make. We have Remembrance Sunday in England, I think it's the same thing. Here it's a sombre occasion, we wear poppies and wreaths are laid at war memorials. We don't consider it a thing to celebrate. 

• Like 3

No reason to go all off the wall about saying Happy Memorial Day.  People gave their lives for the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  Enjoy what other people sacrificed for your day of freedom.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due at a veteran's barbeque. 

1 minute ago, cineater said:

No reason to go all off the wall about saying Happy Memorial Day.  People gave their lives for the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  Enjoy what other people sacrificed for your day of freedom.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due at a veteran's barbeque. 

You're in no position to make any moral statements, given your association with the guy behind the take downs.

My head is filled with so many thoughts on the subject. At the end of the day, all I can say is that I want vets cared for and peoples lives honoured. I'll admit that I am unable to think of a better way to honour the lives of fallen soldiers than to work for peace.

My heart goes out to all those who have lost loved ones, fellow soldiers, neighbours and ancestors to war.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

If its one thing that annoys me with this band, who ever is part of their staff come across as a bunch of amateurs.

Team Brazil were literally amateurs, and Fernando was lucky enough to have the role of manager fall into his lap. He continues to have influence on their products and communications.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

And actually that one is getting lots of negative comments too! yikes.....

Ohh! You never can glad everyone, but this new one is normal, i can't see nothing bad in it. Which is the complain about it ❓ 

28 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Ohh! You never can glad everyone, but this new one is normal, i can't see nothing bad in it. Which is the complain about it ❓ 

The word "freedom." Here is just one example---- America has freedom..and others have to suffer because of the "Freedom and democracy" that america says they want to Bring Them..... 

and you are right....there will always, always be something that people will find to complain about it. On GNR's facebook page, the comments are mostly positive but on their IG, it's a different story. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

The word "freedom." Here is just one example---- America has freedom..and others have to suffer because of the "Freedom and democracy" that america says they want to Bring Them..... 

and you are right....there will always, always be something that people will find to complain about it. On GNR's facebook page, the comments are mostly positive but on their IG, it's a different story. 

I know America isn't always right about the things they do but I'm glad I was born here and my family and I live here. I wouldn't want to live in a place where my rights are none and my life is in danger.

That is why so many people are trying to come to America for a better life and I for one feel everyone should have that chance. America was founded on immigrants. All of us are from immigrants. That's what makes America special and we can never forget it.

4 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I understand, people of others country take it in personal form, but this post don't is about politics. Guns is American band and is logic they tribute respect an people of own country. People not should to take offence about it, GNR not are politics.

• Like 1