Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Um and why not? They have fuckin great crowds there who love their GNR. I am happy that they are going there. rock3

I would have thought they would have milked more places in the US first. If they did want to tour overseas i thought maybe another RIR.

5 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

I would have thought they would have milked more places in the US first. If they did want to tour overseas i thought maybe another RIR.

Yeah I don't know why.... but they are hitting new cities there so I am happy for the fans down there who can't always travel to Mexico City to see them. :D

Edited by marlingrl03

1 minute ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I don't know why.... but it's been awhile since they have been to MX.

and plus they are hitting new cities there, I am happy for the fans down there who can't always travel to Mexico City to see them. :D

Well i suppose some big bands maybe dont travel because of safety in countries like mexico. So good for those gnr fans that can see them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

The US has turned into a bunch of sterile snowflakes... Crowds here are boring...  If I recall those last Mexico shows seemed like they had a pretty good damn vibe.

• Like 3