Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

There was a rumour that Axl wanted him in the band in 2006:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/axl-rose-sighted-at-the-allman-brothers-band-gig-in-new-york/

Axl Rose was also seen at another THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND gig earlier last week.

If you didn't know, THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND features Derek Trucks, who is said to be Axl Rose's favorite new guitarist of the moment. However, contrary to speculation, Trucks' manager insists that Trucks will be touring with ERIC CLAPTON this summer, and not GUNS N' ROSES.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

There was a rumour that Axl wanted him in the band in 2006:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/axl-rose-sighted-at-the-allman-brothers-band-gig-in-new-york/

Axl Rose was also seen at another THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND gig earlier last week.

If you didn't know, THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND features Derek Trucks, who is said to be Axl Rose's favorite new guitarist of the moment. However, contrary to speculation, Trucks' manager insists that Trucks will be touring with ERIC CLAPTON this summer, and not GUNS N' ROSES.

I am pretty sure I have read comments from Derek Trucks about it too

On 6/9/2019 at 5:22 PM, Tom-Ass said:

I am pretty sure I have read comments from Derek Trucks about it too

It seems that they hung out quite a bit in 2006 (and they've probably been friends since then).

Edited by Blackstar

On 6/9/2019 at 10:01 AM, jamillos said:

2006 definitely was Axl’s year of nights out. Never before in the NuGNR era or after did we see him so much, on so many occasions, with so many photos like in 06.

Definitely,  plus a few weird and hilarious things thrown in there.  The Tommy Hilfiger incident and biting that dude's leg.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Definitely,  plus a few weird and hilarious things thrown in there.  The Tommy Hilfiger incident and biting that dude's leg.

Lol I love that leg biting story, it is like 1991 crazy Axl took over nuAxl for a year :P

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...