Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I saw an article yesterday saying it will end in November, so maybe a new tour will come with new music 😊

It was supposed to end last year. It would have fine for gnr to do these festivals dates without a touring name or slogan.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

What take downs? Every time I want to view an old GNR concert video I have no issue on YouTube. Except for Saskatoon.

You seriously haven't heard about all of the YouTube videos that have been removed? There's a thread on it right on the main page. Check it out if you get a chance. 

If you don't have time (understandable), the short version is that a couple of "fans" that we refer to as Alfred and mojo have made it their business to get as many fan shot GNR videos taken off YouTube as possible. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

You seriously haven't heard about all of the YouTube videos that have been removed? There's a thread on it right on the main page. Check it out if you get a chance. 

If you don't have time (understandable), the short version is that a couple of "fans" that we refer to as Alfred and mojo have made it their business to get as many fan shot GNR videos taken off YouTube as possible. 

I’m somewhat aware of the situation, but I’ve never encountered a problem except for Saskatoon being taken down. 

11 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I saw an article yesterday saying it will end in November, so maybe a new tour will come with new music 😊

Where was the article?

2 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I’m somewhat aware of the situation, but I’ve never encountered a problem except for Saskatoon being taken down. 

You haven't been watching enough GnR videos then. There were entire channels that were taken down and a lot of great content.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 4:47 PM, Edward Nygma said:

Dear Fernando/GNR,

can you perhaps think of doing an Official Guns N' Roses Spittoon https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spittoon ???

PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

This way when I think of this last version of GNR or Team Brazil, I can relate properly and SPIT or BARF. 🤮 

Many Thanks in advance,

Ancient Evil

Edited by AncientEvil80
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Edward Nygma said:

I've had it on good authority that the new album is on a flash drive and is hidden on of those trucks. 

I think if you buy one of them you need your hard drive checking :lol:

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 7:47 AM, Edward Nygma said:

Haha... I love the twitter comments:

Omg.. not that these aren’t pretty cool, but I misread the notification when it popped down on my phone.... I thought it said “tracks”..... like some unheard demos or something

TRUCKS BABY. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1