Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

14 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

This band is becoming as embarassing to follow as Kiss.

No.

Difference No 1 is that Kiss from day one released tons of all kind of merch you can imagine. GNR starts now, this means 25 years after their heyday. 

Difference No 2 is that Kiss did not stop to release music beside their merch craziness. GNR stopped 25 years ago (ok, stop beating me ... 10 years ago). 

9 minutes ago, zigzagbigbag said:

No.

Difference No 1 is that Kiss from day one released tons of all kind of merch you can imagine. GNR starts now, this means 25 years after their heyday. 

Difference No 2 is that Kiss did not stop to release music beside their merch craziness. GNR stopped 25 years ago (ok, stop beating me ... 10 years ago). 

You forgot Difference No 3: emulating Kiss right now is exactly what the original GNR could and would NOT stand and considered lame as fuck (now apparently it's punk as fuck just cause it generates $ on a t-shirt..)

SAD 😢 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kiss at least put their hands up at the beginning, way back in the '70s, and said ''yes we'll sell you tat''. There was never this big charade about being ''punk'', ''street urchins'', etc etc. They never complained about ''ripping off the kids''.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

made me smile

I thought axl has a penchant for emoticons.

4 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Dude, imagine if that tweet happened in 2014. We would’ve had a 100 page thread discussing the hidden meaning of that birthday message :lol:

Also is this the first time that Axl tweets Slash for his birthday, right?

Thought he tweeted in 2015?....or maybe it was just slash to axl.

2 hours ago, vloors said:

One third of the illusions lineup....if duff was there we would need one more member, i wonder who that would be...🤔. Gilby looks like he doesnt age.

Edited by Sydney Fan

4 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Lol Stryper. Another washed up 80s hair metal act.

What exactly happened? They all happened to be in the same place together? Just missing Duff and that one other guy, the singer...

Think it would of been kings of chaos rehearsals