LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

I would have thought they would have milked more places in the US first. If they did want to tour overseas i thought maybe another RIR.

The US has turned into a bunch of sterile snowflakes... Crowds here are boring...  If I recall those last Mexico shows seemed like they had a pretty good damn vibe.

• Like 3

On 01/06/2019 at 1:11 PM, BlueJean Baby said:

Lol....got a DM on Twitter today, I won one of the cassettes. 😊

That's fantastic! Well done you! Tells us your story then - what was your first time? 

24 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

New song name? I can see them drop a single about Trump called King of the Fn world :lol:

1 hour ago, lame ass security said:

Or Richard Nixon, lol. "I am not a crook".

lol, thought about that later and went oops.  Messed up that one. :facepalm:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLTdbFSpbreA6BpshCeGP

• Like 3

Is that guy involved in some capacity with GN'R now? I don't remember if Axl has ever mentioned him before :question:

56 minutes ago, Padme said:

Is that guy involved in some capacity with GN'R now? I don't remember if Axl has ever mentioned him before :question:

No he was part of the Allman Brothers band and has his own band.

There was a rumour that Axl wanted him in the band in 2006:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/axl-rose-sighted-at-the-allman-brothers-band-gig-in-new-york/

Axl Rose was also seen at another THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND gig earlier last week.

If you didn't know, THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND features Derek Trucks, who is said to be Axl Rose's favorite new guitarist of the moment. However, contrary to speculation, Trucks' manager insists that Trucks will be touring with ERIC CLAPTON this summer, and not GUNS N' ROSES.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

There was a rumour that Axl wanted him in the band in 2006:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/axl-rose-sighted-at-the-allman-brothers-band-gig-in-new-york/

Axl Rose was also seen at another THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND gig earlier last week.

If you didn't know, THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND features Derek Trucks, who is said to be Axl Rose's favorite new guitarist of the moment. However, contrary to speculation, Trucks' manager insists that Trucks will be touring with ERIC CLAPTON this summer, and not GUNS N' ROSES.

I am pretty sure I have read comments from Derek Trucks about it too

Posted (edited)
On 6/9/2019 at 5:22 PM, Tom-Ass said:

I am pretty sure I have read comments from Derek Trucks about it too

It seems that they hung out quite a bit in 2006 (and they've probably been friends since then).

Edited by Blackstar

2006 definitely was Axl’s year of nights out. Never before in the NuGNR era or after did we see him so much, on so many occasions, with so many photos like in 06.

On 6/9/2019 at 10:01 AM, jamillos said:

2006 definitely was Axl’s year of nights out. Never before in the NuGNR era or after did we see him so much, on so many occasions, with so many photos like in 06.

Definitely,  plus a few weird and hilarious things thrown in there.  The Tommy Hilfiger incident and biting that dude's leg.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Definitely,  plus a few weird and hilarious things thrown in there.  The Tommy Hilfiger incident and biting that dude's leg.

Lol I love that leg biting story, it is like 1991 crazy Axl took over nuAxl for a year :P

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, lame ass security said:

This was epic shit!!  :D