LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 5/27/2019 at 2:05 PM, Pele said:

You're in no position to make any moral statements, given your association with the guy behind the take downs.

Ooh called out 

17 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Lol at "GNR family". This band in no way treats their fans like "family" 

I don't see the issue here, Russ. My family treated me like shit for years as well but they're still my family. Beta was Axl's housekeeper and now he calls her his mother. Where's your imagination? we are paying customers. The least they can do is pretend we matter. Say it with me: "I am a part of the Gn'R family!".

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I don't see the issue here, Russ. My family treated me like shit for years as well but they're still my family. Beta was Axl's housekeeper and now he calls her his mother. Where's your imagination? we are paying customers. The least they can do is pretend we matter. Say it with me: "I am a part of the Gn'R family!".

Sister Sledge says you're absolutely right.  I was going to make a Manson family reference but thought that might be in bad taste.

41 minutes ago, Minche said:

Do you know her

I'm family. Just jokes. It's my Gn'R coping mechanism. I have no problem with housekeepers or the fact Axl calls her his mother. Go easy on me, I'm a delicate carnivorous flower.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I'm family. Just jokes. It's my Gn'R coping mechanism. I have no problem with housekeepers or the fact Axl calls her his mother. Go easy on me, I'm a delicate carnivorous flower.

Smh lol

I still can't believe that they don't even have enough creativity in them to at least come up with a different name for this little run of shows than NITL.....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

I still can't believe that they don't even have enough creativity in them to at least come up with a different name for this little run of shows than NITL.....

I reckon they'll continue to use the NITL tour name until they surpass U2 for highest grossing tour.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dean said:

I reckon they'll continue to use the NITL tour name until they surpass U2 for highest grossing tour.

I saw an article yesterday saying it will end in November, so maybe a new tour will come with new music 😊

28 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I saw an article yesterday saying it will end in November, so maybe a new tour will come with new music 😊

I hope to god that you are correct!

1 hour ago, Dean said:

priorities... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

It was supposed to end last year. It would have fine for gnr to do these festivals dates without a touring name or slogan.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

What take downs? Every time I want to view an old GNR concert video I have no issue on YouTube. Except for Saskatoon.

You seriously haven't heard about all of the YouTube videos that have been removed? There's a thread on it right on the main page. Check it out if you get a chance. 

If you don't have time (understandable), the short version is that a couple of "fans" that we refer to as Alfred and mojo have made it their business to get as many fan shot GNR videos taken off YouTube as possible. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

You seriously haven't heard about all of the YouTube videos that have been removed? There's a thread on it right on the main page. Check it out if you get a chance. 

If you don't have time (understandable), the short version is that a couple of "fans" that we refer to as Alfred and mojo have made it their business to get as many fan shot GNR videos taken off YouTube as possible. 

I’m somewhat aware of the situation, but I’ve never encountered a problem except for Saskatoon being taken down. 

11 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Where was the article?

2 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I’m somewhat aware of the situation, but I’ve never encountered a problem except for Saskatoon being taken down. 

You haven't been watching enough GnR videos then. There were entire channels that were taken down and a lot of great content.

• Like 1

We do know it ends in November, that's what the current, publicly available, plan says. 

9 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

That’s a Robert John photo. 

A Robert John photo photo

• Like 1