Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 9/8/2019 at 1:13 AM, shotsfired cro said:

couldn't give less fuck if Mel or Frank or Fortus are in the band.

Fun fact Frank's contract expires 2020 and the last time Ax reshuffled band was after the Vegas gigs.

Fortus and Mel contracts also probably run till 2020.

He would have nothing to gain from a reshuffle. I can see someone like Melissa leaving, as I dont think the casual fans would care / notice, although according to people in the know / pretending to be in the know she contributes a great deal to the sound.

4tus seems to be settled for life if he wishes, I think Axl is very happy with him and doesnt let an opportunity go to waste to let everybody know that he's been in GNR for almost 18 years.

And I dont see why you should fire Frank, sure some people dislike his style. But what is there to gain? Its not like there is another drummer readily available who can play the catalogue and doesn't mind keeping himself available for whenever the GNR train starts rolling again.

1 hour ago, LovelessNL said:

He would have nothing to gain from a reshuffle. I can see someone like Melissa leaving, as I dont think the casual fans would care / notice, although according to people in the know / pretending to be in the know she contributes a great deal to the sound.

4tus seems to be settled for life if he wishes, I think Axl is very happy with him and doesnt let an opportunity go to waste to let everybody know that he's been in GNR for almost 18 years.

And I dont see why you should fire Frank, sure some people dislike his style. But what is there to gain? Its not like there is another drummer readily available who can play the catalogue and doesn't mind keeping himself available for whenever the GNR train starts rolling again.

Yeah, this is probably the last Gn'R lineup. It's stable, works, and it looks like Axl finally found a good balance with the current band members. I don't see him willingly changing it.

• Like 1

There is no factual evidence to suggest the band line up won't be any different from the line up that's been in place for the last few year's. Some fans are speculating based on curtain band members not being mentioned via social media tags. if some fans think any different, than you will be left very disappointed come 28th September.

Edited by kiwiguns

6 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

I'm sure they could find someone if they needed to. But I guess it won't happen unless they figure out a way to bring Matt back.

1 hour ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

This has to be by far the coolest Axl pic in the last ten years. 

Agreed, but nevermind that, leather jacket red eyes.

"Cant let you take the mans wheel son, now stop for I put you down"

1 hour ago, Azifwekare said:

TB are really earning their pay lately. Fernando defending toy trucks and cussing out yo mama on Reddit, Beta being the overprotective mother who's learning how to use Instagram... what a time to be alive.

I don't understand how Axl doesn't  feel ashamed that Beta defend he of such ridicoulous manner.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I don't understand how Axl doesn't  feel ashamed that Beta defend he of such ridicoulous manner.

You have to admit, whether they do it the way you would or not, this management team is actively working to take care of this band and has them up and running.  While many bands from the 80's have gone, this one is still out there.  That's something to be proud of.

Edited by cineater
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, SheldonR311 said:

Yup, that’s it ^ seemed totally random for Beta to come out of the woodwork for THAT.  

She might be family to axl but when her family is managing a band as big as this, its not that professional for beta to respond. It will open up all sorts of criticisms from other twitter users.

44 minutes ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

Imagine if Axl wrote an entire album about Stephanie. 

I thought that what axl was writing about in 94 which was the beginning of his writers block phase.

Edited by Sydney Fan

I tried scouting for those comments but I can’t find them. Beta will have her reasons for her actions. We won’t even know a fraction of it, but this woman was her former employer and she was obviously caught in the middle of a very turbulent breakup. One thing you can’t fault her on is her loyalty to Axl.

• Like 1