Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Wow some of you grown adults with fat shaming and criticism of pants and clothes is really pathetic.

Have a look at yourselves before making any judgements. Bet you arent the perfect little canery in the cage either.

Edited by vloors
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Get Anxious Disease by The Outpatience instead (West Arkeens band). Good album, everyone except Steven from the AFD lineup contributed, and a great singer. And Axl and Slash on the same song.

Yes i keep fogetting that one as well!.

4 hours ago, lame ass security said:

No doubt, probably the only thing worse would be Axl rocking an Elvis jumpsuit. 

Jokingly I predict that will happen when gnr does a permanant vegas residency when they go into touring retirement mode. I will admit im a fan of the 77 elvis era.

Edited by Sydney Fan

50 minutes ago, vloors said:

Wow some of you grown adults with fat shaming and criticism of pants and clothes is really pathetic.

Have a look at yourselves before making any judgements. Bet you arent the perfect like canery in the cage either.

Man, that wasn't my intention, I'm sorry if that was how you you inferred it.  I was just commenting on how ridiculous anyone would look in an Elvis jumpsuit,  me included.

40 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

What the hell?

7Cksq5h.jpg

Ok this is odd. Not that I or anyone should care but why do this. Unless there just paying more attention to this stuff coz the sweet child 1 billion thing.