LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 hours ago, shotsfired cro said:

couldn't give less fuck if Mel or Frank or Fortus are in the band.

Fun fact Frank's contract expires 2020 and the last time Ax reshuffled band was after the Vegas gigs.

Fortus and Mel contracts also probably run till 2020.

Is that for real? And how do you know that? 

If anyone is rich and looking for an awesome guitar

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Haha 1

On 9/5/2019 at 8:01 AM, Tom-Ass said:

My excitement for more shows with this lineup is gone.. I will certainly go if they come my way but following each show and traveling to see them is out the window.  If they did this thing right I would spend all my vacation time and money traveling to see them.  Not that they need my money...

I feel the same way. Would rather see more SMKC shows.

On 9/7/2019 at 8:20 AM, RussTCB said:

I'm a huge JWIII fan (heading to Third Man Records later today actually) but I just don't see him playing live with GNR. 

It just doesn't seem like his type of deal at all. He played before them at the Bridge Festival years ago and didn't do it then either. 

Did you go see Raconteurs this year?

On 9/7/2019 at 10:55 AM, Russel Nash said:

He wanted to play Drums and Slash refused.

That would've been awesome. Would've loved to hear a song like that.

4 hours ago, Dean said:

Duff sent his P45...

Well that's gotta be a little awkward...

Seymour without photoshop look like her true age, Susan look most young that Stephanie.

4 hours ago, Ratam said:

Seymour without photoshop look like her true age, Susan look most young that Stephanie.

She looks nice, but axl on the other hand. 

• Like 1

On 9/8/2019 at 1:13 AM, shotsfired cro said:

couldn't give less fuck if Mel or Frank or Fortus are in the band.

Fun fact Frank's contract expires 2020 and the last time Ax reshuffled band was after the Vegas gigs.

Fortus and Mel contracts also probably run till 2020.

He would have nothing to gain from a reshuffle. I can see someone like Melissa leaving, as I dont think the casual fans would care / notice, although according to people in the know / pretending to be in the know she contributes a great deal to the sound.

4tus seems to be settled for life if he wishes, I think Axl is very happy with him and doesnt let an opportunity go to waste to let everybody know that he's been in GNR for almost 18 years.

And I dont see why you should fire Frank, sure some people dislike his style. But what is there to gain? Its not like there is another drummer readily available who can play the catalogue and doesn't mind keeping himself available for whenever the GNR train starts rolling again.

1 hour ago, LovelessNL said:

He would have nothing to gain from a reshuffle. I can see someone like Melissa leaving, as I dont think the casual fans would care / notice, although according to people in the know / pretending to be in the know she contributes a great deal to the sound.

4tus seems to be settled for life if he wishes, I think Axl is very happy with him and doesnt let an opportunity go to waste to let everybody know that he's been in GNR for almost 18 years.

And I dont see why you should fire Frank, sure some people dislike his style. But what is there to gain? Its not like there is another drummer readily available who can play the catalogue and doesn't mind keeping himself available for whenever the GNR train starts rolling again.

Yeah, this is probably the last Gn'R lineup. It's stable, works, and it looks like Axl finally found a good balance with the current band members. I don't see him willingly changing it.

• Like 1

There is no factual evidence to suggest the band line up won't be any different from the line up that's been in place for the last few year's. Some fans are speculating based on curtain band members not being mentioned via social media tags. if some fans think any different, than you will be left very disappointed come 28th September.

Edited by kiwiguns

6 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

I'm sure they could find someone if they needed to. But I guess it won't happen unless they figure out a way to bring Matt back.

1 hour ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

This has to be by far the coolest Axl pic in the last ten years. 

Agreed, but nevermind that, leather jacket red eyes.

"Cant let you take the mans wheel son, now stop for I put you down"

4 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

Beta/TB isn’t a professional management ;-)

Yes, the problem is that she pose as if...

TB are really earning their pay lately. Fernando defending toy trucks and cussing out yo mama on Reddit, Beta being the overprotective mother who's learning how to use Instagram... what a time to be alive.

• Haha 3