LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Azifwekare said:

TB are really earning their pay lately. Fernando defending toy trucks and cussing out yo mama on Reddit, Beta being the overprotective mother who's learning how to use Instagram... what a time to be alive.

I don't understand how Axl doesn't  feel ashamed that Beta defend he of such ridicoulous manner.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I don't understand how Axl doesn't  feel ashamed that Beta defend he of such ridicoulous manner.

You have to admit, whether they do it the way you would or not, this management team is actively working to take care of this band and has them up and running.  While many bands from the 80's have gone, this one is still out there.  That's something to be proud of.

Edited by cineater
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, SheldonR311 said:

Yup, that’s it ^ seemed totally random for Beta to come out of the woodwork for THAT.  

She might be family to axl but when her family is managing a band as big as this, its not that professional for beta to respond. It will open up all sorts of criticisms from other twitter users.

44 minutes ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

Imagine if Axl wrote an entire album about Stephanie. 

I thought that what axl was writing about in 94 which was the beginning of his writers block phase.

Edited by Sydney Fan

3 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Pretty sure that was Beta's account and she is not following Susan anymore. 🤔

Now She follows all Gnr members except Duff!!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Now She follows all Gnr members except Duff!!

Shes still follow him

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ratam said:

I can't imagine other professional management argument about gossips like Beta.....she seem as my neighboring of the next door...

Well I guess know we all know her beta

I tried scouting for those comments but I can’t find them. Beta will have her reasons for her actions. We won’t even know a fraction of it, but this woman was her former employer and she was obviously caught in the middle of a very turbulent breakup. One thing you can’t fault her on is her loyalty to Axl.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dean said:

I tried scouting for those comments but I can’t find them. Beta will have her reasons for her actions. We won’t even know a fraction of it, but this woman was her former employer and she was obviously caught in the middle of a very turbulent breakup. One thing you can’t fault her on is her loyalty to Axl.

Yeah, I saw it's gone. There's never any reason to stir shit on social media because you think some anonymous stranger on the internet attacks someone you love. I've seen a LOT worse written about Axl :lol: I had hoped the GNR camp by now realizes that it's not healthy to nurture hate for decades. She's old enough to know better.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I guess older doesn't always mean wiser. It's possible she couldn't resist the temptation to reply cause it was about Stephanie, perhaps a sensitive subject for Beta so that triggered that response.

Still... she doesn't seem to understand how ridiculous it is to tell a random person on the internet not to talk about Axl. Not enough self control which I can personally relate to but that was super silly no matter how you slice it.

Yes, cringe to the max

I have to ask again; do we even know if that's Betas real account? 

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

I have to ask again; do we even know if that's Betas real account? 

It is I clicked on it and it is her official account

5 minutes ago, Spudra 93 said:

Well damn. That's super disappointing. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Well damn. That's super disappointing. 

Look I have found out super weird and shocking stuff about tb that you might want to know about

11 hours ago, cineater said:

You have to admit, whether they do it the way you would or not, this management team is actively working to take care of this band and has them up and running.  While many bands from the 80's have gone, this one is still out there.  That's something to be proud of.

I think that GNR is still out there for they own merits,  they songs remain in the collective conscience  despite who they management was/is.  I think that if TB would'n such yes men about Axl many things should working better . I consider that Beta like be more protagonist about GNR that own Axl is. 

37 minutes ago, Spudra 93 said:

I realized is her official account cause she profil of pic is she  next father she. 

Just now, Ratam said:

I realized is her official account cause she profil of pic is she  next father she. 

Hey do want me to pm you and tell you some shady business that tb especially Fernando are doing?