Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 minute ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Ok? That doesn't mean anything is going to be done with Guns music-wise ... Slash can play guitar all he wants for those 2 months ... 

No it doesn't mean it WILL get done. If Slash is saying that's his plan then that's his plan. What do you want him to say? There will 100% be a record out? The guy doesn't know either if it will get done, he's saying that's the plan now, and he made his schedules line up in a way that allows months of time for GNR to record an album. That's the best he can say and the best we could hope for. That's all I said.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

No it doesn't mean it WILL get done. If Slash is saying that's his plan then that's his plan. What do you want him to say? There will 100% be a record out? The guy doesn't know either if it will get done, he's saying that's the plan now, and he made his schedules line up in a way that allows months of time for GNR to record an album. That's the best he can say and the best we could hope for. That's all I said.

I know dude but how many times have we already heard this so far just on this tour? I don't expect anything to happen come next spring ... I hope to God I'm wrong!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

I know dude but how many times have we already heard this so far just on this tour? I don't expect anything to happen come next spring ... I hope to God I'm wrong!

Well yes, but this is the best situation right now and the closest we ever got for the stars to align for this to actually happen. I'm also glad Slash was the one to say those things and not Axl or Fortus. I don't put much into those statements by those other guys because Axl is known for his delays and Fortus is just a hired guy. Having Slash say it, and not wanting Axl to fuck up his relationship with Slash and delay this endlessly, really let's me believe something's happening now.

39 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Well yes, but this is the best situation right now and the closest we ever got for the stars to align for this to actually happen. I'm also glad Slash was the one to say those things and not Axl or Fortus. I don't put much into those statements by those other guys because Axl is known for his delays and Fortus is just a hired guy. Having Slash say it, and not wanting Axl to fuck up his relationship with Slash and delay this endlessly, really let's me believe something's happening now.

All we can do is hope, although Axl saying something would still mean more to me because he's been silent for years on that end

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

What an odd thing for him to post! He must have thought twice about it, it's already been removed from his page. 

Thats just so funny!. Well when he wanted slashs role when he joined guns you have to be thick skinned about this stuff.

• Thanks 1