LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

19 minutes ago, Spudra 93 said:

Look I have found out super weird and shocking stuff about tb that you might want to know about

Nah, we don't need anything like that associated with our site. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Nah, we don't need anything like that associated with our site. 

Ok but can I pm you to tell you about what has been really happening for the past year and a half? its not rumours it's true

7 hours ago, WhazUp said:

Well I guess know we all know her beta

You are right.

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

I think that GNR is still out there for they own merits,  they songs remain in the collective conscience  despite who they management was/is.  I think that if TB would'n such yes men about Axl many things should working better . I consider that Beta like be more protagonist about GNR that own Axl is. 

Agree. The success with the  band over the last 3 years isnt due to current managenent. Its the mystique this band has created over time.  When gnr management want to merchadise a laundry bag and toy trucks you have to ask "why" . Also fernando bad mouthing slash during the CD years was not in his place , whether he is family or gnr management. Axl must be aware of the youtube takedowns and i wonder what sort of information tB spoon feed him. For a band of this magnitude, i dont think highly of them.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 4

Can someone copy/paste in here exactly what beta said on susan’s page about Seymour? Can’t read it cause I don’t have Instagram.

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

Can someone copy/paste in here exactly what beta said on susan’s page about Seymour? Can’t read it cause I don’t have Instagram.

image.thumb.png.605331b2d3d97215f8b18a6e38905d52.png

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Agree. The success with the  band over the last 3 years isnt due to current managenent. Its the mystique this band has created over time.  When gnr management want to merchadise a laundry bag and toy trucks you have to ask "why" . Also fernando bad mouthing slash during the CD years was not in his place , whether he is family or gnr management. Axl must be aware of the youtube takedowns and i wonder what sort of information tB spoon feed him. For a band of this magnitude, i dont think highly of them.

Absolutelly it, Beta reply a insignificant comment, but she don't respond about this take down videos . I don't imagine anyone ex GNR managers respond of this sill things in the social media. 

1 hour ago, VampireSoul said:

I guess the forums Eddie Money was not the Eddie Money, as Slash just posted RIP Eddie Money 

RIP for sure...the Money-Man was one of a kind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

I don't think anyone seriously thought he was the real one. 

We will know for sure if Eddie doesn't post here anymore.

2 hours ago, ChrisMaciel said:

Beta used to follow Susan’s IG?

if I remember correctly, Susan didn’t even met Duff by 1991/1992...

They met in 1996

8 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

And what exactly can Axl or TB do to prevent content being removed from YouTube by fans, that are not connected to the band or its management in any shape of form. Question. What can you do, to prevent the take down of the content yourself, as Axl and TB are in the same position. The issue of the takes downs is between YouTube and the people requesting the content to be removed. Axl and TB are in the same position as Nascar, who's copyright content is being removed at the request of a fan, to benefit their own agenda and YouTube channel for profit. 

TB manages the bands business affairs. The record label controls the music element and the bands booking agent manages the booking of shows and dealing with promoters. 

Album sells is not were the money is made today. Touring, merchadise and other avenues is were bands and artists make their money in the music industry. Why do you think pop stars these days do 360 deals with live nation that includes touring, merchadise and externally purfume and clothing lines. 

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hollywood Zombie said:

Think a new tour will be announced?

I dont think they have time to make a new one... but who fkn knows.