Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

42 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

Doesn't she live in Seattle? So maybe she's just coming there after the tour when they're going home

Yeah, I think she's living in California now, but as Seattle is her hometown, I would assume this means she's planning on visiting this year still. They've already announced March shows, so I doubt there will be more shows on such short notice.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2019 at 3:41 AM, EricA said:

Screenshot_20191016-193945_Instagram.thumb.jpg.fcbb533aebb0939e62c7ff6d4c0eb763.jpg

This is a perfect snapshot of the ineptitude of Guns N' Roses' management and marketing. They have known about the problem regarding online videos, with members of their management even dismissing it (i'm looking at you, Del James). @Fernando, how about hiring a professional to oversee your band's communications? At least then, they would have an idea of how to tackle these issues in a manner that is not tone-deaf and disrespectful to fans.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Ant said:

I'm so jealous of Metallica fans. 

Live streams, pro shots, inside studio mini-docs, video messages to fans, interviews, so many official releases. 

But we get toy trucks and laundry bags and stuff..... It is absolutely insane that as big as Guns were all they ever released for live shows was the Tokyo set...

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

But we get toy trucks and laundry bags and stuff..... It is absolutely insane that as big as Guns were all they ever released for live shows was the Tokyo set...

If I somehow ever saw a laundry bag in the wild I'd fucking tackle it, rip it to shreds... then shout Welcome to the Jungle at the owner and bust outta there. 

• Haha 2

On 10/19/2019 at 11:08 AM, vloors said:

More shows this year it looks like. Seattle at the very least.

*Alt nation your not authorised to publish my post if your seeing this*.

Screenshot_20191019-200638_Instagram.jpg

Nah that sounds like a solo show by Melissa, if the band would play more shows this year it would have been announced by now, unless it some sort of special one-off thingie like an awards show or fundraiser or whatever.

i truly don't get why some posters mention the band making money from their art. They are the ones who created the art, preform the art and deserve the rewards that offers them. They like the rest of us, have families to support and mortgages to pay. When people use the term cash grab or reference money as a motivation for any persons motives, smells of jealousy and  envy. Why some of you are so concerned about the money these people make, with most of you having never meet these people in person,  with these people having no affect or involvement in your personal lives is beyond me. As a fan or paying customer, i dont give a flying F##k about the money they earn, they have a right to earn it, and i don't begrudge them for doing so. Same applies to the All Black rugby players, with me paying to attend, to watch them play Ireland live on Saturday in Japan,  to the guy who works at my local supermarket at the checkout, to the real estate agent i am paying to sell my home. Who gives a F##k about what these people earn apart from the person themselves and their family as a means to put food on their table and a roof over their heads.

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, MildlyArtistic said:

And ten years later we fans are feeding on the scraps in order to get by.

True, but a lot of people don’t like the album. I don’t know why. I have always enjoyed it since the early leaks first started. No it wasn’t Appetite but it was it’s own animal. Now we need something different.

37 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

True, but a lot of people don’t like the album. I don’t know why. I have always enjoyed it since the early leaks first started. No it wasn’t Appetite but it was it’s own animal. Now we need something different.

There are some of us who dont like the album for various reasons and while im not going to get into why there is a dislike because this thread will get completely derailed, i agree the fans want something different and something the band can stand strongly behind with pride.

2 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

My fav album along with uy1.. appetite is a very good album but i'm bored of it. Give me something fresh!

4 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

I assume you guys aren't American....

Never saw "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown?"

GreatPumpkin_1476797442102_48271420_ver1

Ha ha - nope (I’m Scottish and the other poster appears to be Italian)! I did wonder if it was an American thing. Cheers for the info anyway! 😂

• Like 2

On 2019. 10. 05. at 6:39 PM, StrangerInThisTown said:

Get Anxious Disease by The Outpatience instead (West Arkeens band). Good album, everyone except Steven from the AFD lineup contributed, and a great singer. And Axl and Slash on the same song.

I just finished listening to the title track and wow. Shame, I've never heard of his band, so thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely listen to the full album! 

• Like 1