Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 minutes ago, Politania said:

So that's the reason why he's wearing those boots. To protect his ankles. I'm glad he's ok.

Unlike him to say something like that.  Cowboy boots don't provide ankle support and certainly don't have cushioning for impact.  He must wear them to hide braces on the ankles or that they are taped up like a boxer's wrists.  Looked like he was running around less as the shows went on so I'd say whatever he's doing is only making it worse.  Time to see a pro and quit self medicating.  I've given up my cowboy boots and gone to hiking boots, cushion and support.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cineater said:

Unlike him to say something like that.  Cowboy boots don't provide ankle support and certainly don't have cushioning for impact.  He must wear them to hide braces on the ankles or that they are taped up like a boxer's wrists.  Looked like he was running around less as the shows went on so I'd say whatever he's doing is only making it worse.  Time to see a pro and quit self medicating.  I've given up my cowboy boots and gone to hiking boots, cushion and support.  

Im sure he must wear them to hide braces on the ankles or that they are taped up like a boxer's wrists.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Politania said:

Im sure he must wear them to hide braces on the ankles or that they are taped up like a boxer's wrists.  :thumbsup:

There’s an old UYI interview where he talks about how weak his ankles have been his whole life so he has to tape his ankles before every show. 

I know he stopped doing the kick during ISE

18 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

There’s an old UYI interview where he talks about how weak his ankles have been his whole life so he has to tape his ankles before every show. 

I know he stopped doing the kick during ISE

I remember that interview :)