Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 hours ago, MildlyArtistic said:

I dunno, this is like the third year in a row where Fernando has posted pretty much the exact same statement, just with different wording.

Yep, and if always comes at about this same time every year too. As if to say "I'm done with what I call 'work' for the year" 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Yep, and if always comes at about this same time every year too. As if to say "I'm done with what I call 'work' for the year" 

I don't see how he's gonna bury the laundry bag. Still excited about future ugly clothes, silly merch, and the possible confirmation of Reddit accounts.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

hes an imbecile and should really parody himself out of whatever gnr is and parade a new innovative fashion line in new york and act like hes the shit with cameras following him around as he makes girly pink designs on leather jackets 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Found some random biggest tours list from a recent year so I'll take only rock bands and artists and how many different songs they did. Some of those are solos but it's not the point to be exact but to paint a picture. So basically only Iron Maiden is worse who don't change their set at all but they do have a huge production

Metallica 71 in 149 shows
GnR 46 in 175 shows
RHCP more than 100 in 143 shows 
Pearl Jam around 150 in only 26 shows 
U2 46 in 67 shows
Bruce Springsteen around 140 in 78 shows
Coldplay around 80 in 112 shows (around 50 songs if we exclude a cover they do for every country)
The Rolling Stones 45 in 19 shows
Paul McCartney 80 in 52 shows
Iron Maiden 15 in 72 shows

I like where you are going with this but its inaccurate to look at # of different songs, it should be # of different songs as a percentage of their total catalog.  Guns catalog [while awesome in quality] isn't nearly as deep by way of # of songs as some of the others listed. 

39 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Fernando's only just scratched the surface of things he can slap the GNR logo on. He's done tacky aviation merch, toy trucks, and laundry bags already!

I hope you're ready for 'It's So Easy Water-Based Lubricant', because you'll need it with how this management treats the fans!

he will make gnr condoms and dildos next

• Like 1

10 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

he will make gnr condoms and dildos next

Rammstein has dildos

12 hours ago, dallasgnrfan said:

I like where you are going with this but its inaccurate to look at # of different songs, it should be # of different songs as a percentage of their total catalog.  Guns catalog [while awesome in quality] isn't nearly as deep by way of # of songs as some of the others listed. 

There're a lot of factors. % of their songs, how many covers, some of those bands rotate only 3 songs per set but in those 3 they can do literally anything... Pearl Jam can play literally anything at any point of the show etc etc

But it was really just to paint a picture of how many songs each band does

Edited by Nicklord

22 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Found some random biggest tours list from a recent year so I'll take only rock bands and artists and how many different songs they did. Some of those are solos but it's not the point to be exact but to paint a picture. So basically only Iron Maiden is worse who don't change their set at all but they do have a huge production

Metallica 71 in 149 shows
GnR 46 in 175 shows
RHCP more than 100 in 143 shows 
Pearl Jam around 150 in only 26 shows 
U2 46 in 67 shows
Bruce Springsteen around 140 in 78 shows
Coldplay around 80 in 112 shows (around 50 songs if we exclude a cover they do for every country)
The Rolling Stones 45 in 19 shows
Paul McCartney 80 in 52 shows
Iron Maiden 15 in 72 shows

In defense of GNR I would just like to say all of these bands have way more albums than GNR. They got like 4 albums and that's incl. Chinese Democracy and counting UYI as two albums.

Springsteen and The Stones could not play any song twice for 20 concerts straight and they still wouldn't have played every song they have. Even if GNR would do a totally different set every night, they still be repeating themselves by the 5th show already.

IMO the key is not only in more material but also in alternative arrangements. Who said a song has to be performed in the same way every night? If they really want to keep touring without new material and not bore everyone to death they could try and go full on Allmann Brothers, invite former members, guests and just jam and groove for hours with their biggest hits thrown in for the casuals.

For people who seem to dismiss alot of what TB does or individuals within the bands inner circle, you sure are obsessed by what they say or do. 

Thats creepy, given these people have no impact on each of your daily lives. 

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

For people who seem to dismiss alot of what TB does or individuals within the bands inner circle, you sure are obsessed by what they say or do. 

You may have missed this, but this is a forum for discussion about things related to GNR. So people are going to discuss it when things happen that are related to GNR. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kiwiguns said:

With all due respect though, your post history is filled more with critisms of the fanbase's comments here rather than discussion of the actual band or music, so are any of us in any position to step out of our glass houses on this site? Lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

A BIG FUCK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART TO FERNANDO, TEAM BRAZIL AND WHOEVER THAT SUPPORTS THEM INCLUDING SOME MYGNR MEMBERS.

exactly 

fernando and beta are the worst thing that could have happened to axl and gnr 

slash and duff know it but don't say anything 

izzy definetely knows it 

and as far as the rest of the leaches are concerned - well axl got fucked by them all and now lives like the 1% of what he really represented back in the day 

when civil war came out he could've been the next biggest leader but something happened to him in 91 which was BETAAA 

• Like 3