LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

AshbaMeme-Wagszilla.jpg

What an odd thing for him to post! He must have thought twice about it, it's already been removed from his page. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

What an odd thing for him to post! He must have thought twice about it, it's already been removed from his page. 

Thats just so funny!. Well when he wanted slashs role when he joined guns you have to be thick skinned about this stuff.

• Thanks 1

On 10. 10. 2019. at 10:24 PM, estranged_85 said:

Well slash said recently that gnr gonna take a break until "something" in March.. so there u have it. Really really hope they can play at least 1 new tune then. 

Slash also said he is working on music for new SMKC so...

7 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Likely fan-made fake? 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Likely fan-made fake? 

Probably, but still hilarious. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if they'll do anything now.

Probably not

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, EricA said:

Screenshot_20191016-193945_Instagram.thumb.jpg.fcbb533aebb0939e62c7ff6d4c0eb763.jpg

Quick question because I don’t know where that came from: why do we think it’s a fan reporting the videos? because meegan said she would check what was going on and then she closed the comments on that post. weird.

Well it’s obvious whoever is running their social media hasn’t gotten the memo from management. 

In the meantime countless fans are getting their SM accounts flagged on their behalf. Probably doesn’t bode well for those “casual fans” to buy merch come Xmas time. 

So, exactly how are the band and their management going to stop a fan or fans, who are requesting content to be removed from a third party platform. Does Guns N Roses and their management own instagram, facebook or YouTube, or are they simply a user of these social media platforms and have no control over how that content is regulated. I would think it would be common sense, that the issues lie at the feet of social media companies, and the loop holes created to allow this practice, not the band or its management. These issues are not isolated to Guns N Roses content. People who have social media accounts across a number of platforms covering sports, movie reviews etc, are all having the same issues, with people requesting content to be removed due to copyright infringement. It's happening because of loop holes within social media platforms, and it's being exploited by people, to benefit themselves. 

Edited by kiwiguns

The Steven Adler Out Ta Get me performances are still the highlights for me.. Fucking shame they stopped playing that

the Locomotive's are chilling

There were a couple spectacular Jungle's and Live and Let Dies during the initial Stadium tour..

There were multiple amazing Slash solos and SOYL performances as well. 

14 minutes ago, -Jaro- said:

Only in GNR world: " Please tag us so we can delete your account easier..."

Or:

"Let's see how stupid our fans are"

Few comments point in GNR twitter about it take downs. I wonder if them are forum members ?

1 hour ago, kiwiguns said:

So, exactly how are the band and their management going to stop a fan or fans, who are requesting content to be removed from a third party platform. Does Guns N Roses and their management own instagram, facebook or YouTube, or are they simply a user of these social media platforms and have no control over how that content is regulated. I would think it would be common sense, that the issues lie at the feet of social media companies, and the loop holes created to allow this practice, not the band or its management. These issues are not isolated to Guns N Roses content. People who have social media accounts across a number of platforms covering sports, movie reviews etc, are all having the same issues, with people requesting content to be removed due to copyright infringement. It's happening because of loop holes within social media platforms, and it's being exploited by people, to benefit themselves. 

My problem is the 'fans' say they're acting on TB's behalf. They could debunk that story, could've done so a long time ago. But no, silence. I wish they'd just tell off those 'fans'. But for some reason, they seem to be somewhat protected at the very least.

Didn't that Fernando reddit account that Fernando wouldn't deny or confirm say that TB account was being used for the takedowns, so they changed passwords, but it's still happening?

I wonder if this is their awkward way of saying they're not behind the takedowns? The idea comes from Slash, because he asked his fans to post videos of show day too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Few comments point in GNR twitter about it take downs. I wonder if them are forum members ?

ME :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ratam said:

At least 1 is for sure

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, janrichmond said:

ME :lol:

Incredible :lol: i not find you tweet, but call my attention cause look many at aim about to take down, then i think at least few would be members on this Forum.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, estranged_85 said:

Rick sure does want to get heard.. that dude should move on man

15 mins is so, so not worth it. 15 mins has brought more trouble to people .