LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I'd luv 2 go out 4 a #nice #hawt bowl of #crawfish #gumbo w/ kweeeeeen @themelissareese sfm :heart:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

It's not that difficult to understand, you just have to figure out the abbreviations she's using.

I'm literally 21 and I can't understand a thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Pseudo mossy" is a bit of a deep cut and it reads as more cynical then her typical 'sunshine and lollypops.' But she was clearly having a great time out with people who shared the festival bill. Then she credits people for photos, while making new-friendship affirming comments therein. :shrugs:

Edited by soon
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, MildlyArtistic said:

I'm literally 21 and I can't understand a thing.

Literally? Like for real?

On 2019-10-29 at 9:02 PM, Italian girl said:

What language Is that? :P

Tittish.

Unfortunately there’s no Tit - English dictionary available yet. 

40 minutes ago, RONIN said:

He actually used "and" in a sentence? :o

He must be pissed. Everyone telling him to wear converse and stop wearing silly boots. Haha glad he’s alright 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

I thought he was running around less.  Didn't know he was having ankle issues.

2 minutes ago, Politania said:

So that's the reason why he's wearing those boots. To protect his ankles. I'm glad he's ok.

Unlike him to say something like that.  Cowboy boots don't provide ankle support and certainly don't have cushioning for impact.  He must wear them to hide braces on the ankles or that they are taped up like a boxer's wrists.  Looked like he was running around less as the shows went on so I'd say whatever he's doing is only making it worse.  Time to see a pro and quit self medicating.  I've given up my cowboy boots and gone to hiking boots, cushion and support.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cineater said:

Unlike him to say something like that.  Cowboy boots don't provide ankle support and certainly don't have cushioning for impact.  He must wear them to hide braces on the ankles or that they are taped up like a boxer's wrists.  Looked like he was running around less as the shows went on so I'd say whatever he's doing is only making it worse.  Time to see a pro and quit self medicating.  I've given up my cowboy boots and gone to hiking boots, cushion and support.  

Im sure he must wear them to hide braces on the ankles or that they are taped up like a boxer's wrists.  :thumbsup: