LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

I am listening to TSI front to back at the gym tomorrow... It has been awhile.. And they should really bust out "Down On The Farm" next time they are on the road.. They would nail that shit..

Yes, it perfectly fits Axl's voice as of now.

Perfect substitute for The Seeker I'd say.

• Like 1

I love Black Leather. That low voice is si fkn good. 

Matt Sorum is a monster hittin that drums too. He post about TSI in his IG. Someone knows how many complete songs were recorder on that UYI sessions????? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DeadHorseinaComa said:

Yes, it perfectly fits Axl's voice as of now.

Perfect substitute for The Seeker I'd say.

I actually love the Seeker too! Would cool to see them rotate those two.. I don't think they play the Seeker every show anyway

12 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I actually love the Seeker too! Would cool to see them rotate those two.. I don't think they play the Seeker every show anyway

Yeah, I also think that they put in the right place, after the mellower alts and to bring up the energy before PC. One thing I'd also love to hear is Slash playing the solo as he did at the Troubador show, it had the dirtiness that I love from his style.

Edited by DeadHorseinaComa
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DeadHorseinaComa said:

Yeah, I also think that they put in the right place, after the mellower alts and to bring up the energy before PC. One thing I'd also love to hear is Slash playing the solo as he did at the Troubador show, it had the dirtiness that I love from his style.

Don't think I have seen the Troubador solo. I will have to look for it.. The Seeker is really good. People around here are never happy about ANYTHING but I have had friends who made positive comments about after the show and I know my cousin loves it..  I have posted it on facebook and it got a positive reaction.  Axl is certainly hit or miss these days but he owns that song and always seems int it. The Charlotte performance was killer.. Including Slash's solo.. He played with His Les Paul and always sounds better playing anything with his Les Pauls IMO..  Especially Anastasia.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Don't think I have seen the Troubador solo. I will have to look for it.. The Seeker is really good. People around here are never happy about ANYTHING but I have had friends who made positive comments about after the show and I know my cousin loves it..  I have posted it on facebook and it got a positive reaction.  Axl is certainly hit or miss these days but he owns that song and always seems int it. The Charlotte performance was killer.. Including Slash's solo.. He played with His Les Paul and always sounds better playing anything with his Les Pauls IMO..  Especially Anastasia.

My problem with The Seeker is that I'm just not a fan of the song or The Who in general. They do a great job on the song, but I don't like it to begin with so that's why I bitch about it lol. 

I was at the Vegas show when they played it for the very first time. I was crossing my fingers it was a one off, but no such luck. 

In any case, it certainly is right in the pocket where Axl sounds great. 

13 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

13 hours ago, DeadHorseinaComa said:

13 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

10 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I was actually never a fan of the Who either and knew the song but wasn't overly familiar with it. But I love the Guns version. Went back to listen to the original too. Not only is the song in Axl's pocket but he seems to really get off on singing it and you can see some of that old school swagger in him when he does. I wouldn't mind a hearing a studio version of it on an album if they did one.

I like the seeker too and would love to hear a studio version. I would definitely play it a lot in my car and elsewhere.

• Like 2

Meh, it's already been said here: drop Seeker, bring back Down on the Farm! 

Or even better: alternate the goddamn songs! 

Every time GnR social media posts that god damn AFD robot I think jeez just how much more can they possibly milk this thing and now they got it carving a turkey lmao it's just so cringe 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Every time GnR social media posts that god damn AFD robot I think jeez just how much more can they possibly milk this thing and now they got it carving a turkey lmao it's just so cringe 

As long as there are enough people willing to pay 100s of $ for it...

• Sad 1

I have feeling they will add "Ain't it Fun" on the next set list, in GNR FB them post about this song.

8 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

lol

Jesus this is so fucking cringey.  🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sofine11 said:

Jesus this is so fucking cringey.  🤦🏻‍♂️

GNR social media and promotions team at work!.

19 hours ago, Ratam said:

I have feeling they will add "Ain't it Fun" on the next set list, in GNR FB them post about this song.

That would be awesome.. I just cranked that song last week. 

• Like 1

I love TSI, I know its just a covers album and itd never do great in terms of popularity but damn, most of their versions are fantastic.

I specially love Human Being, that people seems to hate. :lol:

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

That would be awesome.. I just cranked that song last week. 

Yeah! And would be amazing too that Axl and Michael Monroe duet too! Love this song 😊

The music videos for You could be mine are removed. Only one 8 year old video is remaining and all the comments are from the last 7 days 😂. Are they finally uploading the official one on vevo?