Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

My thoughts? 
they’re referring to a photo taken probably  6 months ago and fishing for the exact response you gave them by hoping/wishing/thinking there’s more to it when there’s not! 
mind you, that’s not your fault! They’re just a bunch of #%@%*!s 

Edited by Tadsy
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Considering how that phrase is only ever really used in the context of new releases, it's definitely intriguing.

That said, unless it's a concrete announcement for new material, I shall stay intrigued and not let my hopes get beyond that point.

This is one of the many reasons I stopped following anything to do with GNR on social media. 

Whomever made that post knows its worded that way and they're just being an asshole, IMO. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Doesn’t Jarmo run the GN’R social media? It’s just his attempt at engaging with the fanbase. I doubt there’s anything to see here. 

Not sure Jarmo runs their social media? 
But i admit it looks Jarmo-ish 😂

Most people, when seeing a band post that they’re “about to drop some 🔥” are going to think that the band is about to drop some new music. Whoever runs the social media should know this. I mean, just look at the comments on that post.

Almost seems intentionally misleading. They’re obviously not about to release new music, because it’s, ya know, GNR.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 3

Dropping a new Song 

cant wait to hear the critics - 

As much as u cats want “ Hard School “ Maybe that’s it - Hope it’s great as some of u think and I’ll be a happy mofo 

7 minute Slash song - intro Riffage - Breakdown solo - and then the solo and a outro solo - I’ll be down for that