Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

8 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

"Next chapter" doesn't mean the start of something new. It's another chapter in the same book. In other words, just another leg of the tour. 

I get sceptical. Different people think different things. It just would be good to know timescales even if it is the same book.

2 hours ago, jamillos said:

We. Will. Hear. New. Music. This. Year. 
Just one song. And an announcement in winter. 
#IWantToBelieve
#FightTheFuture
#TheTruthIsOutThere

I'm with you brother, this is not like 2002 or 2006 or 2014. They reunited and made some music, which was not the case before. They will release it this year.

• Like 2

Sorry guys, didn't see it had been discussed here. I believe the ad was targeted location based, from what I remember it just mentioned London, Glasgow and Dublin on my insta account. I only grabbed the chapter screens. It did say "is about to begin" which struck me as they're starting this "Chapter" with Miami tomorrow.

84687031_10221834031665131_348645546505783255373_10221834031545128_8863375102239

• GNFNR 1

19 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Sorry guys, didn't see it had been discussed here. I believe the ad was targeted location based, from what I remember it just mentioned London, Glasgow and Dublin on my insta account. I only grabbed the chapter screens. It did say "is about to begin" which struck me as they're starting this "Chapter" with Miami tomorrow.

84687031_10221834031665131_348645546505783255373_10221834031545128_8863375102239

The next chapter of Not in this lifetime lol.

Hope its something else. Something big.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

While we wait for the Miami gig tomorrow, we can watch Axl on Looney Tunes! Even better - it's free! 

GNR are trolling us now with this shit. We want info on a new record or song and they are giving us the only new Axl song officially released in decades, the fucking Looney Tunes cartoon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, GnR Chris said:

GNR are trolling us now with this shit. We want info on a new record or song and they are giving us the only new Axl song officially released in decades, the fucking Looney Tunes cartoon.

That's one of the main reasons I stopped following the GN'R accounts as well as all band member accounts 4 or 5 years ago. I just kept getting irritated that my social feed was being filled with posts from all of them that meant absolutely nothing.

The only time I see any GNR social media is when it's posted on here. So IF something important ever happens, I'll just hear about it on here first. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

16 hours ago, soon said:

"The Next Chapter" strikes me as being just the newest in a line of similar phrases. Phrases like "Just Getting Started" and "The Machine Rolls On" that we've seen in their concert posts and Fernando's posts. So, it doesn't really pique my curiosity.

Would love to be wrong though.

If this "Next Chapter" is just more touring without a product, that's really sad. Have they no integrity? So frustrating 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mysteron said:

Aye, it's fine. It's just, as you know, the next chapter thing has been put on the Euro dates, but there has been no attachment to the SA dates or tomorrow's date (unless someone can point out otherwise). So, it is of interest.

There was this tweet from December 13th about Europe and SA tour dates: 

5 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

mygnrforum: Positive scenario is that they will drop new single before the show

Guns N Roses before the show:

AXL ROSE SAVES THE WORLD! 

Watch Rock The Rock!

That has to be one of the weirdest tweets.... why would that be worth a tweet at this time? Odd fuckers run GNR. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Voodoochild said:

There was this tweet from December 13th about Europe and SA tour dates: 

Sad they're going burn up the all the goodwill they've earned over the past 4 years with this bullshit.