Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

7 hours ago, dally said:

:facepalm: If he just smile.. he would look pretty good for  his age.. damn sour face😂

He does (at least when the camera is not pointed directly at him:rolleyes:)

Edited by EricA
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Murielweathers@gmail.com said:

Off the topic of the show, but still social media related. If I were to message Beta or Fernando on Instagram, do you think they would respond? I have a question I need answered.

Just forget it.. they will just ignore you.. board members have tried before but no response.

On 1/31/2020 at 12:34 AM, RussTCB said:

That's one of the main reasons I stopped following the GN'R accounts as well as all band member accounts 4 or 5 years ago. I just kept getting irritated that my social feed was being filled with posts from all of them that meant absolutely nothing.

The only time I see any GNR social media is when it's posted on here. So IF something important ever happens, I'll just hear about it on here first. 

I stopped following the official GN'R ones because I already have Appetite so I don't need it marketed at me. 

• GNFNR 1

On 01/02/2020 at 5:48 PM, Murielweathers@gmail.com said:

Off the topic of the show, but still social media related. If I were to message Beta or Fernando on Instagram, do you think they would respond? I have a question I need answered.

If you piss them off they might reply. A polite approach has never worked before, but on more than one ocasion they've both blasted when confronted.

"Complaints, complaints, complaints."

You might try.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Dangom1 said:

"Axl wears pet collars on his ankles from his previous pets" That's kinda cool! never knew that's what they were 

This might be the first interesting video that Gn'R uploads to their social media in years. Looks like they actually moved their butts to make this video, and that's fan service. I honestly don't know if the people who made the episode just threw this video to Gn'R management or if they asked for it, but they could've easily said "no" and we wouldn't have been able to see it.

So good for Gn'R on this one. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Dangom1 said:

"Axl wears pet collars on his ankles from his previous pets" That's kinda cool! never knew that's what they were 

I'm surprised no one noticed. I believe he actually added a collar shortly after the date in Zurich, Switzerland when his dog passed away in 2017.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

This might be the first interesting video that Gn'R uploads to their social media in years. Looks like they actually moved their butts to make this video, and that's fan service. I honestly don't know if the people who made the episode just threw this video to Gn'R management or if they asked for it, but they could've easily said "no" and we wouldn't have been able to see it.

So good for Gn'R on this one. :thumbsup:

He always refers to them as straps. So I had no idea what they were.