Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

10 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

GnR’s social media team sucks. Who runs this shit?

Probably the same, tone deaf, daft idiots who came up with "The Next Chapter!" slogan. 

Edited by sofine11

25 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

Did they get a cheap deal with a motion graphics designer to get these posts going? The typography animation isn't necessary for the message they were sending. 

F.nandoanimation INC...... best there is:P

Edited by dally
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

I wonder when they’ll update their social media to acknowledge all of the cancellations from today (Ecuador, Columbia, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina).

I think it took them 2 days at least after Costa Rica was officially canceled by the authorities :facepalm:

• Haha 2

On 3/12/2020 at 1:42 AM, GoForJMark said:

Did they get a cheap deal with a motion graphics designer to get these posts going? The typography animation isn't necessary for the message they were sending. 

Not that it even needs a video. But then again, everything on social media these days has to be in video form, apparently.

17 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

I wonder when they’ll update their social media to acknowledge all of the cancellations from today (Ecuador, Columbia, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina).

I want to have a video animation for every city where the concert was postponed!

• Haha 3