LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Susan and Meegan are better follows than anyone in or related to GNR. Del is a good follow too, but not necessarily for anything having anything to do with the band.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SeBaZ said:

La imagen puede contener: 4 personas, texto

Not even the most optimistic member is an optimist anymore, whatta band to be a fan!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

He never promised a record, thats true.

He technically just has "been hoping" new material comes out as if it takes a miracle from God to have a band he is in release new stuff lol

On 2/7/2020 at 10:34 AM, GnR Chris said:

Susan and Meegan are better follows than anyone in or related to GNR. Del is a good follow too, but not necessarily for anything having anything to do with the band.

Meegan has great pics from the shows and I enjoy her livestreams.

• Like 1

On 7.2.2020 at 10:16 PM, WhazUp said:

He technically just has "been hoping" new material comes out as if it takes a miracle from God to have a band he is in release new stuff lol

He said, that there won't be any touring without new music...

On 2/7/2020 at 9:16 PM, WhazUp said:

Poor fucker's been in the band 18 years. Remember Axl talking about all the interesting things he hoped to record with him?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

Remember Axl talking about all the interesting things he hoped to record with him?

No.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

No.

Who's the guy with the amazing recollection and quotes? @RONIN ? I think Axl said it in 2002. 

8 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

Who's the guy with the amazing recollection and quotes? @RONIN ? I think Axl said it in 2002. 

This probably:

Axl: We’re fortunate to have found Richard who has this vibe kind of like Izzy but with amazing feel. The first thing I heard Richard play was the beginning of 'Stray Cat Blues' by the Stones and he did it with the right feel. Richard likes to play rhythm. He’s an amazing lead player and very technically skilled. He really likes the pocket that Brain sets and the two of them click with Tommy so we finally have the real deal rhythm section, as Richard is a proven professional. Basically, Richard’s the guy that we always were looking for. I think that we’ll go on to write some very interesting things with Richard and he’s already done some rhythm work and some leads on the album [GN'R press release with Axl interview, gnronline.com, 2002]

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

Poor fucker's been in the band 18 years. Remember Axl talking about all the interesting things he hoped to record with him?

Fun fact: Fortus performed alongside more GN'R guitarists than any other guitarist, yet he never got a single songwriting credit yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So, Parasite has won the Oscar. Has anyone seen that movie? Does that remind you of a certain family? Are you wondering what this question has to do with this thread?

Axl must have loved today's Oscar. Elton John & Bernie Taupin have won and they played a fraction of live and let die at one point. Wish he'd post something.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zinia_29 said:

So, Parasite has won the Oscar. Has anyone seen that movie? Does that remind you of a certain family? Are you wondering what this question has to do with this thread?

Axl must have loved today's Oscar. Elton John & Bernie Taupin have won and they played a fraction of live and let die at one point. Wish he'd post something.

Ask and you shall receive. He just tweeted some political stuff again. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, adamsapple said:

Fun fact: Fortus performed alongside more GN'R guitarists than any other guitarist, yet he never got a single songwriting credit yet.

Not a great claim to fame. He must be desperate for Axl to use one of his ideas to secure his GNR Legacy 

On 8.02.2020 at 9:50 PM, MaskingApathy said:

Meegan has great pics from the shows and I enjoy her livestreams.

Me too

• Like 1

5 hours ago, adamsapple said:

Apparantly hes gonna be all over CD2 LOL

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GoForJMark said:

lol who can see the metaphor :lol:

Milking Micky mouse dry? This is my second fav metaphor after loaded gun jammed by a rose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

typical lame kat shots

but to get the slash post out of my head:shock: at least a nice picture of Axl and Becks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EricA said:

typical lame kat shots

but to get the slash post out of my head:shock: at least a nice picture of Axl and Becks

Would it kill Axl to smile in a fucking photo? He looks like he's being held at gunpoint.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

18 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Ask and you shall receive. He just tweeted some political stuff again. 

Maybe that's the name of the new album :lol:

On 10/02/2020 at 12:47 PM, adamsapple said:

he is credited on chinese