Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Looks like Duff is keeping himself busy during the quarantine.

Getting back to some side-projects again I assume. Definitely a better idea than sitting around waiting for an imaginary GNR album. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • GNFNR 1

12 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

We're complaining because it isn't genuine. It's just a cringeworthy catchphrase that means nothing. We've seen how TB actually treats the 'GNR fam'. They treat them with disdain, they pull their videos off the internet, and they don't give a fuck about any type of community engagement.

This right here

12 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

Is it cause you is Fernando?

11 hours ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

No 

Just because I don't have your opinion doesn't mean I am Fernando or paid by tb or jarmp

Some people want to be negative all the time. Get over it

First they accused you of being Jarmo now they're saying you're Fernando :lol:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

As much as we like to believe, we are not the majority of the fanbase and never have and never will be.

the best way to fight fire is with fire. The only way we win is to go to these 2 guys' Instagram and social media pages and report everything they post about GNR for copyright infringement The only way we win is to fight back. Nothing on the internet will change unless we fight back and that's the truth of the situation

The best thing to do is treat Instagram and social media as the cesspit it is and ignore it all. 

27 minutes ago, TeeJay410 said:

We are going to get a new Duff album and SMKC album before a new guns album.

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Without a shadow of a doubt. Maybe even two or three more. 

At this point I'm fine with that. I'm tired of waiting.

14 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

We're complaining because it isn't genuine. It's just a cringeworthy catchphrase that means nothing. We've seen how TB actually treats the 'GNR fam'. They treat them with disdain, they pull their videos off the internet, and they don't give a fuck about any type of community engagement.

It's honestly an insult. We have been Gunners our whole lives. All this trendy lingo means nothing. It just shows how shallow people are because they want to be hip. It's all cringeworthy and it only proves that most of the human race have become brainless imbeciles.

3 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

This right here

First they accused you of being Jarmo now they're saying you're Fernando :lol:

Poor guy, him already isn't recognize himself....  "I'm be Jarmo or Fernando, to be or not to be, it is the question".......:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Sledge said:

Axl could do a covid-19 song? We need inspiration from an expert on staying indoors. That wasn't meant to be mean. I have a social disorder and I'm jealous to be frank

Down On The Farm is how isolation is starting to feel. :lol:

• Haha 1

I listened to it. Basically, it’s just him spinning various rock songs and giving a quick one-liner opinion on a few of them. He also has a “Factoids With Su” segment, where she shared with us what we already know: that it only took 4 days to record Ozzy’s album. Duff felt the need to reiterate this point. :lol: It was a fun way to spend an hour, but it’s not like a podcast or interview style or anything like that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

I listened to it. Basically, it’s just him spinning various rock songs and giving a quick one-liner opinion on a few of them. He also has a “Factoids With Su” segment, where she shared with us what we already know: that it only took 4 days to record Ozzy’s album. Duff felt the need to reiterate this point. :lol: It was a fun way to spend an hour, but it’s not like a podcast or interview style or anything like that. 

Ah ok. Thanks for elaborating! Doesn’t sound like anything I’d like to devote time to listening to them, but good on duff for finding something to do during this troubling time! I wonder what Axl and Slash are doing...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Ah ok. Thanks for elaborating! Doesn’t sound like anything I’d like to devote time to listening to them, but good on duff for finding something to do during this troubling time! I wonder what Axl and Slash are doing...

Slash is playing board games with Meegan.