Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Swampfox said:

I would think after bringing 50,000 people together for a concert during the pandemic Axl would be ok with people showing up to church on Easter Sunday.   

It Senator is an cynic, because he had Corona too, at least is very unwise. Here the owns church ask to people stay in home. The churchs stay closed today. This Governator make to correct.

12 hours ago, UcudBmine said:

I think it's because Axl feels like TB are doing things in his / GN'R's interest instead of their own.

I guess you could say azoffs interests were a gnr reunion, which axl hated the idea of, and look where we are today.

Merck didnt have any agenda i thought?. Then there was axls decision of having doug thaler manage the band i think in 2010 or 11. Doug also would have an agenda as well.

Edited by Sydney Fan

1 hour ago, Coma16 said:

Is it even acceptable that tickets can still be purchased on TMs site?

That's a ticketmaster issue.....the same holds true for other shows this summer that haven't been officially cancelled or postponed.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

That's a ticketmaster issue.....the same holds true for other shows this summer that haven't been officially cancelled or postponed.  

TM is the worst, but why cant GNR say that the shows arent officially happening? Is it contractual? Doesnt seem to be an issue for any other legacy band.

10 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

TM is the worst, but why cant GNR say that the shows arent officially happening? Is it contractual? Doesnt seem to be an issue for any other legacy band.

Because they currently don't know if they're cancelled or postponed. 

7 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

Because they currently don't know if they're cancelled or postponed. 

I want my loot back either way. Should the new date, if postponed, works for me and lifestyle (maybe the date wont work for me or maybe I still wont want to be around thousands of people considering that a 2nd and 3rd wave of Coronavirus are expected) I will rebuy tickets at that point. The fact that our money is being held hostage is unacceptable.