Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, Coma16 said:

I want my loot back either way.

Irrelevant tbh.

2 hours ago, Coma16 said:

The fact that our money is being held hostage is unacceptable.

Not really. 

They can't move the money until they know what is happening. 

There will most likely be a refund available.

3 hours ago, GNR_RNR said:

Because they currently don't know if they're cancelled or postponed. 

It seems b/c those shows are not "offiicially" cancelled or postponed.  For example, the show here in Indy is in August.   Will it be cancelled or postponed?  Yes, probably.  Has it been officially cancelled or postponed - I can say no for a fact it has not.   

I'm fully expecting the entire North American leg of the tour to be cancelled.

Even if the governors of the states relax their current restrictions later in the spring or summer, there are going to be ridiculous stipulations such as continuing to maintain a 6 foot distance from one another. That isn't going to work in any ballpark, arena, or stadium. Won't work for concerts, won't work for sporting events.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

I'm fully expecting the entire North American leg of the tour to be cancelled.

Even if the governors of the states relax their current restrictions later in the spring or summer, there are going to be ridiculous stipulations such as continuing to maintain a 6 foot distance from one another. That isn't going to work in any ballpark, arena, or stadium. Won't work for concerts, won't work for sporting events.

You're exactly right. It's just going to be a matter of Live Nation figuring out exactly when and how to announce it. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Is it just me or did they only start using the phrase GNR Fam after the pandemic started? What an odd band.

I think it was prior to that, but still, it's lame as all get out.

• Sad 1

On 4/21/2020 at 6:43 PM, RussTCB said:

I think it was prior to that, but still, it's lame as all get out.

I feel like I've said this before, but the "GNR Fam" shit is so insulting. We've been Gunners our whole lives. We've always been addressed that way.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Okay guys, Fernando finally got to read the feedback we sent to Team Brazil's email. Things are starting to happen!

816361_mdemailbundles.png

Happy Mother's Day... from the band that brought us only 1 album of original material since my mother actually gave birth to me

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, MurielWeathers said:

I feel like I've said this before, but the "GNR Fam" shit is so insulting. We've been Gunners our whole lives. We've always been addressed that way.  

I don't think I've seen you say that, but I'll be happy to say I agree. 

7 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Okay guys, Fernando finally got to read the feedback we sent to Team Brazil's email. Things are starting to happen!

816361_mdemailbundles.png

I wonder how much of this shit do they actually sell. Im sure the store would be running at a loss.