LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

6 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Thats what i thought. I thought slash and duff legally tried to block the release. I thought the record company released it as a way of recouping monies for the amount spent making CD, or was that a rumour?.

Interesting it was released same year as VRs contraband.

yeah, that's all true. Good point about it being released when Contraband was released. If I was working for the record company I would use the VR hype to sell Greatest Hits. Very logical move imo.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Thats what i thought. I thought slash and duff legally tried to block the release. I thought the record company released it as a way of recouping monies for the amount spent making CD, or was that a rumour?.

Interesting it was released same year as VRs contraband.

Axl too. I think, it was the only time the actually agreed on :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lio said:

Axl too. I think, it was the only time the actually agreed on :lol:

You are right, Axl too.

On 3/23/2020 at 7:51 AM, UcudBmine said:

I've seen them live in 2013 and really enjoyed them, especially Myles. The man is very good with a crowd, Slash is just in his own world once he starts playing.

Myles has a good strong, voice. I thought he was  really good on RnRHall of F singing GnR songs.                          The lead singer of the band was having a tantrum at his house.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2020 at 6:23 AM, DTJ80 said:

😂 30 years ago he was bedding models and doing hard drugs - now he is playing Tiddlywinks!!!!

Yes, people change ,thank goodness, for the better. I bet they must wonder and be amazed they all, all 5 of them plus even Matt, survived and thrived and to write a book about it all.  To have been 35 years ago, really the were the most dangerous band to have come to be the most normal, square band. Looking about, GnR did not fall to typical baller, rock star life. No paternity suits. Very few divorces and no divorce wars. SnPerla was really quiet and private, just that she got her fair share.

27 minutes ago, Amaya said:

Yes, people change ,thank goodness, for the better. I bet they must wonder and be amazed they all, all 5 of them plus even Matt, survived and thrived and to write a book about it all.  To have been 35 years ago, really the were the most dangerous band to have come to be the most normal, square band. Looking about, GnR did not fall to typical baller, rock star life. No paternity suits. Very few divorces and no divorce wars. SnPerla was really quiet and private, just that she got her fair share.

Dont know about perla being private about her divorce. She advertised things on her instagram she was selling from her marriage, and intimate letters between her and slash that shouldnt have been posted. Plus posting on her instagram of having a divorce party....not very private.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

1 hour ago, Amaya said:

Myles has a good strong, voice. I thought he was  really good on RnRHall of F singing GnR songs.                          The lead singer of the band was having a tantrum at his house.

Myles made the best of a bad situation that night, I respect him for that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UcudBmine said:

Yeah, Myles is a class dude.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Dont know about perla being private about her divorce. She advertised things on her instagram she was selling from her marriage, and intimate letters between her and slash that shouldnt have been posted. Plus posting on her instagram of having a divorce party....not very private.

Yeah she's definitely not private, always been really loud.

3 hours ago, UcudBmine said:

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

Yeah, Myles is a class dude.

I agree, he's great.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

And how about when she turned up at Coachella with her boyfriend and then complained to the press Slash didn’t let them in the VIP section (and compared their dicks :facepalm:) And how she told the press Slash banned her from London’s show.....and how he wouldn’t buy London a new drum kit..... ehhh the list goes on and on :shrugs: :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

And how about when she turned up at Coachella with her boyfriend and then complained to the press Slash didn’t let them in the VIP section (and compared their dicks :facepalm:) And how she told the press Slash banned her from London’s show.....and how he wouldn’t buy London a new drum kit..... ehhh the list goes on and on :shrugs: :lol:

Well done, i forgot about:lol:. I think it was her that made slash rock up to axls place that time. She knew if gnr ever got back together there would be a shitload of money made, and im sure she wanted a piece of it.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, vloors said:

Every now and then slash posts something great 

Haha yeah. It's nearly always shitty cartoon pictures. I was thinking of blocking Slash 

28 minutes ago, Zinia_29 said:

TIL Matt Soram can play guitar effortlessly

Fuck patience is still such a good song.

Nice to get a stripped back version.

If GNR are planning on new stage stuff for when they get back on the road it'd be cool to get a version of patience with just Axl and Slash on stage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voodoochild said:

Amazing how Matt can play the very complex chord progression in this song when Richard Fortus just doesn't know how to

Amazing how Matt by himself can do a better version of this song than the current fullband. :lol:
They should definitely revive VR with Izzy, Duff and Matt sharing vocal duties and get rid of the weakest link of GNR.