Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Axl wrote this less than a minute ago!

"3:37!! Put that in ur California roll!! Ha!! We all had the greatest time!! Throw in the bow n' Elvis n' we're over 3:40!! Thanks again 2 everyone who came 2gether 2 make these shows a success!! Thank U Taipei, Seoul, Osaka n' Tokyo!! R Thanks 2 the fans, promoters, venues n' my thanks 2 the band n' crew 4 makin' these shows n' this whole little excursion such a great personal experience!! Too amped!! Can't thank everyone enough!! Happy Holidays 2 everyone!! Merry Christmas n' Happy New Year!! See everyone in Canada where r mayhem will be served up hot n' fresh!! That's right kiddies!! Piping hot, frosty fresh n' jam packed w/savory "goodness"!! Ha!! "Hot coffee!!" "Comin' thru!!"

Merry Christmas Axl, hope you and Guns have a great new year! Thank you for an awesome beginning to a great tour!

:lol: Axl is a riot.

"3:37!! Put that in ur California roll!! Ha!! We all had the greatest time!! Throw in the bow n' Elvis n' we're over 3:40!! Thanks again 2 everyone who came 2gether 2 make these shows a success!! Thank U Taipei, Seoul, Osaka n' Tokyo!! R Thanks 2 the fans, promoters, venues n' my thanks 2 the band n' crew 4 makin' these shows n' this whole little excursion such a great personal experience!! Too amped!! Can't thank everyone enough!! Happy Holidays 2 everyone!! Merry Christmas n' Happy New Year!! See everyone in Canada where r mayhem will be served up hot n' fresh!! That's right kiddies!! Piping hot, frosty fresh n' jam packed w/savory "goodness"!! Ha!! "Hot coffee!!" "Comin' thru!!"

Merry Christmas Axl, hope you and Guns have a great new year! Thank you for an awesome beginning to a great tour!

Great that he seems soooo happy!! Cant wait for Canada!!

Thank YOU, Mr. Rose and GNR!!!! We couldn't have hoped for a better opening of this world tour!!!! Now let's put some European dates on the calendar, and tear up another continent, ha!!! R&R Christmas coming at ya!!!! Mery Christmas and a Happy fucking New Year!!!!!

haha, that is hilarious

I hope he wasn't drunk at 11 am.

Remember that Axl has never appeared to run on "normal" time. When people are at their work making a living, he goes for a pint. When everyone else in tucked up in bed at night, he's rocking the feck out :thumbsup:

I've got a bad feeling Axl won't be saying much until these Canadian shows. Let's hope I'm wrong.

It's fair enough. He didn't create a twitter account to talk about his personal life like "Hey I just woke up and I'm going to take a dump" or "me and Sasha are going to the movies watch *insert movie name here* anyone else going?" or similars. He created that shit to communicate with the fans and share his thoughts about the tour, so it's pretty normal if he only gets back to tweeting when the Canadian tour starts. Axl likes to keep his private live private. This is some time off he and the band got for themselves, we should let them enjoy their short vacation...

I could be wrong, of course. What if Axl has really changed and is now more open to connect with us and to share his life? What if tomorrow he tweets about his breakfast and decides to do an interview? I really don't know what to expect from Axl, the man is a surprise box! I'd love to see it all happen. But what we know from his tweets is that he's really excited and bouncing of so much happiness, and I'm really glad for him!