Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

16 hours ago, soon said:

As far as I’m concerned bands who are more present and/or productive during the pandemic are not suddenly altruistic public servants. They are just adapting their business models.

we are just seeing two types of business. 

1) cold, corporate and disinterested (Guns)

2) entrepreneurial. Being creative in how they bring their wares to market. Innovating how they remain in the public eye (most bands).

IMHO, from that perspective it’s the entrepreneurial bands who are more money hungry. On the other hand, entrepreneurialism is a form of creativity. So those bands are also more vital creatively (from a certain point of view).

I agree, your right about alot of bands, celebrities, artists etc... There is a lot that just desperately want to remain relevant and in the public eye. This mainly to remain lucrative and keep the money coming in, or at least try to reduce the financial damage of Covid-19 and stay out there for when things come back to closer to normal. Guns n' Roses don't seem to get that, or don't care. They take their fan base for granted. They keep dragging in big crowds but one day it will reduce significantly. By that stage though, the big three would have made their millions, and the others hopefully will have saved and invested wisely their hundreds of thousands, as guys like Franks and Richard are going to go back to making bugger all when the Guns' bandwagon ends. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, baje said:

Nice to see Slash with no hat or sunglasses

Slash even sporting abit of grey in the fringe of his hair. I think he should just go the brian may and kirk hammett look and go completely grey.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Slash even sporting abit of grey in the fringe of his hair. I think he should just go the brian may and kirk hammett look and go completely grey.

Yes I noticed that. I couldn't imagine Slash as a Silver Fox

58 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Let's wait a while on that maybe. He's only in his mid 50s anyway.

• Like 1

That little bit of grey is much like Joe Perry's grey.   Maybe he entertaining going in that direction. 

Btw... I'm mid-40s, almost ENTIRELY grey now... starting getting grey a bit in my 20s.... ugh..... but I still have a full head of hair- so there's that,  I suppose. 😎😎😎

That's all I got

Damn...2 years and 44 posts.... I'm on fire🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

No it's cool, I was just wondering. 

I known that they’ve only been back together for a few years. I assume it’s since then (since the grey hair)? Other than that I’m not sure

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Haha well kirk would have to be the same age as slash. So......:P

21 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I prefer the route Lemmy took, keep dyeing it until the end.

19 hours ago, Ratam said:

I woldn't imagine Slash without his black hair, would be nice his black hair mix a bit grey. 

Yeah I can't imagine him without black hair, would look too different. He has a little grey in his beard though which is ok.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rjuncajun said:

That little bit of grey is much like Joe Perry's grey.   Maybe he entertaining going in that direction. 

Btw... I'm mid-40s, almost ENTIRELY grey now... starting getting grey a bit in my 20s.... ugh..... but I still have a full head of hair- so there's that,  I suppose. 😎😎😎

That's all I got

Damn...2 years and 44 posts.... I'm on fire🔥🔥🔥

Same here man. Late 40’s and mostly grey. Even my balls. All three of them. It’s so embarrassing...   ;)