Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

11 hours ago, Ratam said:

Chris Cornell posthumously top Billboard's charts with GNR cover "Patience".it is number one in mainstream rock chart.

This is cool, highlights a great song created by a great rock band in their prime. I love Chris Cornell but he is nothing on Axl in this particular song, Axl’s dynamics and emotive delivery lifts that song from just another rock ballad to another level...

Edited by DownUnderScott
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

This is cool, highlights a great song created by a great rock band in their prime. I love Chris Cornell but he is nothing on Axl in this particular song, Axl’s dynamics and emotive delivery lifts that song from just another rock ballad to another level...

Yes, agree with you.

23 hours ago, Ratam said:

Chris Cornell posthumously top Billboard's charts with GNR cover "Patience".it is number one in mainstream rock chart.

Yeah so imagine what would happen if GnR released a new song. #1 immediately, maybe even on the main charts (beating out all the pop songs).

• GNFNR 2

15 hours ago, James Bond said:

Cornell releasing music and topping the charts from beyond the grave. But hey, Guns N' Roses split the tour highlights videos into individual tracks.

Yeah mate, Cornell figured out a way of releasing music, must have been divine intervention. Might be the only way that we will ever get new music with Axl Rose on it, when he's dead and TB are profiting from it. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I go to Axl's twitter sometimes. I ask him to get a date for GNR for Dallas Texas next year or the year after. 

So far there's no GNR concert date. I guess they couldn't book the same venue. Anyway, I have gotten tweets back from Dee Snider and some other people, but never Axl.

It is because Axl don't follow nobody.

15 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I go to Axl's twitter sometimes. I ask him to get a date for GNR for Dallas Texas next year or the year after. 

So far there's no GNR concert date. I guess they couldn't book the same venue. Anyway, I have gotten tweets back from Dee Snider and some other people, but never Axl.

lol. You must've been living under a rock

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

He has replied to fans from one of the forum people here. I think the subject was about politics though.

On 10/4/2020 at 3:12 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I was bummed Arlington was not rescheduled. I mean, I’ll be happy to travel to to Denver provided there are real  concerts.

Fuck yeah!! :headbang:Badass surprise!

Franks ghost notes (extra notes) on the snare during the intro :facepalm: Izzy looks great though :P

This is awesome!!

EDIT - there is still the dangerously loud gun shot at the end. Be warned if wearing headphones!

Edited by soon

14 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

So are they just uploading individual songs now for the “selects”?

i think it's a one of standalone thing, only because of its rarity in the setlist, and the fact that the show was exactly on this day, a year ago. it's not even on their YT chanel now.