Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

18 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Those ghost notes are on the original recording too. ;)

Not nearly like this though. Franks doing four on the floor in ghost notes alone! And on the original theres none at all until after the bass drop. Franks starts off with them, it sounds like a march!

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Truth be told i would prefer any illusion proshot , early 91 shows, than NITL.

I mean, is there anyone who wouldn't? Then again, I suppose that would require some serious quality editing work (like our beloved GNR bootleg community people do), and we can't seriously expect anything even remotely similar to that from TB/F'nandon't, can we... 

3 hours ago, jamillos said:

I mean, is there anyone who wouldn't? Then again, I suppose that would require some serious quality editing work (like our beloved GNR bootleg community people do), and we can't seriously expect anything even remotely similar to that from TB/F'nandon't, can we... 

Some of the shows were professionally filmed, so maybe a 5.1 surround only and video editing to spply more crispness to the film,  and that would be it!.

Im sure the band could be pay @frands to do the editing!.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Some of the shows were professionally filmed, so maybe a 5.1 surround only and video editing to spply more crispness to the film,  and that would be it!.

Im sure the band could be pay @frands to do the editing!.

Now that would be fantastic, but... don't wanna be too cynical, but... well, it hasn't happened, has it. Also, there's a slight chance F. would take this as humiliation - to ask an enemy (meaning bootlegging, discontent, disgruntled fans who badmouth him all the time - at least according to him) for help. I don't see this happening, but it definitely would be a great surprise. 

21 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Does anybody really want more of these at best half assed "selects"? :/

Nah I'm good.

20 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Truth be told i would prefer any illusion proshot , early 91 shows, than NITL.

14 hours ago, GoForJMark said:

I'd love to see complete '93 shows with Izzy. 

Yes to both of those. That would be worth watching over and over.

• Like 1

Unfortunately there's no way we get some 90's shit so ... before nothing happens I do want more of them. There're recordings out there with songs that Axl nailed from time to time like Nightrain. Hell I'd take anything from 2016/17 other than Yesterdays.

Edited by Free Bird

2 hours ago, JimiRose said:

Isn't it great to see every single GnR post on all platforms littered with 'New Music' demands. Some posts are getting 50% of their replies mentioning new music. There's even requests in Portuguese so team brazil can understand. And they say the GnR fanbase isn't considerate and doesn't care?

Yup - the more folk reply like this he better chance we can get people in the ‘organisation’ to realise what the public really want. And not bloody laundry bags.

• Like 2