Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

; we were just advised that there were talks in a GNR reunion in order to raise money for the cause, which we kindly responded to such...

Well, with all due respect Fernando, you were advised wrong then.

No one had proposed a GNR reunion to raise money for the people of Haiti.

In fact the only GNR mention at all was Slash offering to do a fundraiser NOT a reunion for the people of Haiti

It concerns me when Axl is given misinformation from people and asked to respond to that wrong information. Not cool.

; we were just advised that there were talks in a GNR reunion in order to raise money for the cause, which we kindly responded to such...

In fact the only GNR mention at all was Slash offering to do a fundraiser NOT a reunion for the people of Haiti

It concerns me when Axl is given misinformation from people and asked to respond to that wrong information. Not cool.

How do you know?

There may have been private talks we were not aware of

How do you know?

There may have been private talks we were not aware of

If they were private, why would you respond publicly? Sorry, but this makes no sense.

well if there were private discussions of people offering him deals to reunite so they could get money, then i understand. but we don't know that. his "tweet" was rather ambiguous, and when making such an ambigous post you can't complain that people are blowing it out of proportion or taking it out of context, especially when no context is given.

I don't know, Maybe Axl was pissed talks were even taking place.

Just saying I'd say Fernando knows a little more than you about what's going on

BANNNNED!

its actually true tho, for there to be a rumour it doesnt have to be in the press. maybe somebody said to axl "Hey i heard..." and then axl gets out his phone.

as AOD said, never know, to say 'no these rumours dont exist' is impossible. its like saying a teacup isnt orbiting Jupiter right now. prove it.

This is what I'm talking about. Anyone who thinks that this guy isn't feeding Axl blatant lies to in an attempt to try and justify his own existance is blind. Just listen to the way that he talks and know you can see that he is shady as all hell. Notice how he uses words like "we" as if he matters whatsoever when it comes to Guns N Roses. He's not in the band - he's not security - and he's not management. He's the housekeeper's son. Nothing more.

It kind of reminds me of what Matt Sorum said years back about feeling sorry for Axl because there were so many people trying to take advantage of him. I think this is a perfect example of Matt's claim.

Axl heard about something internally, within the industry, and decided to make a statement about it. Just because we didn't hear about it doesn't mean it didn't happen, they know far more about what's going on than we do.

Edited by plonker88

Even though a reunion could help millions in need right? I guess that is selfish of us.

I GUESS THESE KIND OF RESPONSES ARE EXACTLY WHAT AXL WAS TALKING ABOUT WITH THE HAITI/REUNION TWIT. Gues he knew that son's of bitches would try to link a fundraiser to a unconfirmed reunion and put the blame on Axl for something like that not happening.

This is what I'm talking about. Anyone who thinks that this guy isn't feeding Axl blatant lies to in an attempt to try and justify his own existance is blind. Just listen to the way that he talks and know you can see that he is shady as all hell. Notice how he uses words like "we" as if he matters whatsoever when it comes to Guns N Roses. He's not in the band - he's not security - and he's not management. He's the housekeeper's son. Nothing more.

It kind of reminds me of what Matt Sorum said years back about feeling sorry for Axl because there were so many people trying to take advantage of him. I think this is a perfect example of Matt's claim.

:rofl-lol:

If you concider yourself a hardcore GNR-fan, you can't possibly have missed the fact that Fernando's role in the GNR-camp stretches far beyond being Beta's son...

Way to expose your cluelessnes!!! :thumbsup:

:rofl-lol:

If you concider yourself a hardcore GNR-fan, you can't possibly have missed the fact that Fernando's role in the GNR-camp stretches far beyond being Beta's son...

Way to expose your cluelessnes!!! :thumbsup:

Nah, he's right. I mean no disrespect to Fernando as a human being, but he means nothing to the casual fan when we're strictly speaking about the band. Nor does Beta. Nor does Del James. The casual fan couldn't care less about these people, much less acknowledge their existence. I'm just being honest.

I was talking to some people at my school earlier tonight...we were drunk, at a party, and SCOM came on. Two things they mentioned: Axl's singing and Slash's solo. Ask them if they give a shit about some dude called Fernando. The average person doesn't know who he is, much less couldn't care less.

Just being honest. I like Fernando and he was nice to me when I talked to him so I mean no ill will towards him. But Lethal Weapon is right: the language he uses constantly reinforces the idea that he's part of GN'R, and frankly, he isn't. Even if he technically is in 2010, that doesn't mean shit to most people. It's Axl .Move on.

nothing against the "family"-members, but it seems to me, that they are simply not up to the task of managing things in a professional way.

the reaction of slash's twitter seemed a bit hysterical an the

discussion concerning the slash-shirts (whoever did the order !!)

is a disaster.

they should give the business-stuff to a professional management and should keep on supporting axl in his private matters.

Axl heard about something internally, within the industry, and decided to make a statement about it. Just because we didn't hear about it doesn't mean it didn't happen, they know far more about what's going on than we do.

Isn't it ironic that a lot of people here know (or believe they know) better than Axl Rose regardless to GNR???

Agreed 100%

LA

Isn't it ironic that a lot of people here know (or believe they know) better than Axl Rose regardless to GNR???

Exactly, I posted something about that further back in the thread:

Problem is all throughout the silence we have found the news about Guns, but we didn't find out that news from Guns itself. Therefore we have built up this image that we are the ones passing on the information to them and that probably is nowhere near the case. Axl and management probably pick up on a lot more articles and things people say than we ever have.

It must be true what people are saying, that Guns N' Roses are broke, if they can't afford to hire a proper manager or a decent PR person.

As much as I think Fernando is a nice guy, I think he's in over his head here, and could really use the help of professionals.

Edit: Plus, that hotel room looks like a pretty cheap one.

Edited by John Bonham

It must be true what people are saying, that Guns N' Roses are broke, if they can't afford to hire a proper manager or a decent PR person.

As much as I think Fernando is a nice guy, I think he's in over his head here, and could really use the help of professionals.

But then there is the physical show.....which is huge. Besides I doubt Axl is worried about money, he has like $800millon dollars to his name.

But then there is the physical show.....which is huge. Besides I doubt Axl is worried about money, he has like $800millon dollars to his name.

But I imagine that Axl and Guns N' Roses keep separate bank accounts. It seems like Guns N' Roses is broke.

But I imagine that Axl and Guns N' Roses keep separate bank accounts. It seems like Guns N' Roses is broke.

Wouldn't the show come out of Guns n' Roses bank account, this is the biggest, most technical stage setup they have ever had.

Oh my god you're making your financial guessings from a hotel picture, fantastic, excuse us all if we don't take you seriously.

Oh my god you're making your financial guessings from a hotel picture, fantastic, excuse us all if we don't take you seriously.

Chris Pittman's room nonetheless.

Even though Slash might have suggested anything related to the damn reunion Axl might have stayed silent this time because this is a different situation. He might have just sent his prays to Haiti when he did not try to organize anything like that whereever Slash did.

Sorry for the poor grammar

Edited by axlthebravestsoul