Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

15 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Looking forward to hearing The Garden, very underrated. I love the guitar, hopefully Slash doesn't play it at a too high tempo.

P.S. The billboard about 1986 is clearly hinting that Steven and/or Izzy will join them!

#IlluminatiConfirmed #WeBelieveEvenMore #CSI:MYGNR #HASHTAG

Now tht You said it... I'm excited if its true....

#AFDReunion #IWantToBelieve

Edited by SerenityScorp

Axl needs to go back to wearing his GNR shirts and jackets like in the beginning. He was the best advertisement for the band.

Some of Axl's shirts look too big for him and the designs are just horrible.

There are tons of cool t shirts out there that Axl can wear. I like his boots and jeans and sometimes his jackets are cool, but his t shirts are just weird sometimes.

23 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

FB_IMG_1462379796508.jpg

Very cool stage set up!

30 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Anyone know what going on with Fans N' hashtag SlashUnblockYourFans

I heard some girls or just 'people' started to mess up with Meegan and Slash blocked them.

Must be the same people who harassed Erin Everly the other time and made her close her Instagram account.

21 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I heard some girls or just 'people' started to mess up with Meegan and Slash blocked them.

Must be the same people who harassed Erin Everly the other time and made her close her Instagram account.

A Girl tht got blocked said Meegan was a bitch to Them.....

She just said to Me, Meegan block Her N' She start talking shit to Her N' Her Fans on fb N' She took Slash phone N' blocked Her

Pretty sure it was Their fault in the first place or Meegan N' Slash account got hacked

Isnt Erin account are Esperly?

Edited by SerenityScorp

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

A Girl tht got blocked said Meegan was a bitch to Them.....

She just said to Me, Meegan block Her N' She start talking shit to Her N' Her Fans on fb N' She took Slash phone N' blocked Her

Pretty sure it was Their fault in the first place or Meegan N' Slash account got hacked

I don't know but I think it's pretty immature that those girls get all jealous over a guy who's got a relationship. They can bitch and moan, Slash will not leave Meegan because of some fans.

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

I don't know but I think it's pretty immature that those girls get all jealous over a guy who's got a relationship. They can bitch and moan, Slash will not leave Meegan because of some fans.

Its always like tht with fanatic Fangirls ???? I've seen case like this with Actors account

I agree with Ya

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Its always like tht with fanatic Fangirls ???? I've seen case like this with Actors account

I agree with Ya

I was like that with Axl......

when I was 13 years old :confused:

I hope the girls fighting Meegan and Erin are also teenagers... because if they are in their 30's or early 40's (like majority of GN'R fans) then we've got a serious problem here :bitchfight:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I was like that with Axl......

when I was 13 years old :confused:

I hope the girls fighting Meegan and Erin are also teenagers... because if they are in their 30's or early 40's (like majority of GN'R fans) then we've got a serious problem here :bitchfight:

I guess this girl really a teenager ? Her make up makes Her looks older 

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I need ticket to Guns N' Roses in 1986 :lol: Is that part of the promotion?

93576286-90fe-48cf-a424-a956dafaa8fd.jpg

1986? It means Steven And Izzy will join them for sure and they will play Appetite era songs at Dodger stadium for sure...maybe they will join them on the rest of the tour too...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

1986? It means Steven And Izzy will join them for sure and they will play Appetite era songs at Dodger stadium for sure...maybe they will join them on the rest of the tour too...

I agree it's the only thing that makes sense

• Like 3