Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

14 minutes ago, SSHGUNS said:

Hopefully this is just a snippet for media questions and we will get some sort of interview before the gig as AC/DC usually do some media. .. Axl is probably wondering what the going on, Interview??? What? Do folk really do these things? 

Yeah... Interview?! WTF is that? :wow: :D

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

Hmmm? idk about that jp?  But has anyone heard if there will be a live stream saturday.  that would be a great perk.   i kno i'll be searching for a periscope feed.

What I meant was that when Slash joined Michael Jackson on stage and on some songs, Axl got pissed off, as it was a betrayal by Slash. Now, some people are joking about the jealousy that maybe Slash is feeling for seeing Axl with Angus.

"We're really excited to be here"  and it's certainly a thrill...you're such a lovely audience, we'd like to take you home with us...but instead, cliff and I are only taking axl. so fuk off!

Axl looks proud...(-?-) or smug face

Edited by HOOSIER GUNZ
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, jpduff said:

Axl with Angus is the new Slash with Michael Jackson.

9 minutes ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

"We're really excited to be here"  and it's certainly a thrill...you're such a lovely audience, we'd like to take you home with us...but instead, cliff and I are only taking axl. so fuk off!

Axl looks proud...(-?-) or smug face

Smug face to Slash, revenge for the Michael Jackson show :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, starlight said:

Yes but They are in their fifty now they can act like mature men

Well maybe They cant. Just imagine if You fight with Your Bestfriend for over than 20 years N' now You reconciliate with Him N' Someone trying to filming something like tht to You N' Your Bestfriend. Even though You can smile or maybe laugh to Him off camera, Do You can smile with Him on camera? I feel it will be forced smile for Axl or Slash...Them with Duff is fine but I dnt thnk if its only Slash N' Axl 

4 minutes ago, jpduff said:

Despite the hat, Axl is looking badass!

He's not overweight anymore 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jpduff said:

What I meant was that when Slash joined Michael Jackson on stage and on some songs, Axl got pissed off, as it was a betrayal by Slash. Now, some people are joking about the jealousy that maybe Slash is feeling for seeing Axl with Angus.

I doubt Slash is jealous, he's always been open to people working elsewhere. Like Myles works with AB, and he's recording an album right now.

Axl had a very controlling idea about Slash limiting himself to Guns. I guess he wanted a Metallica situation, but even they have loosened up after the drama with Newsted. It's a rigid stance to take, and James had to become more open for Metallica's sake.

It seems Axl has also finally relaxed about that issue, which is good.

1 minute ago, Babooshka said:

I doubt Slash is jealous, he's always been open to people working elsewhere. Like Myles works with AB, and he's recording an album right now.

Axl had a very controlling idea about Slash limiting himself to Guns. I guess he wanted a Metallica situation, but even they have loosened up after the drama with Newsted. It's a rigid stance to take, and James had to become more open for Metallica's sake.

It seems Axl has also finally relaxed about that issue, which is good.

Yeah, dude. It's just a joke. We're experiencing new times!

10 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

heres the post...but does Axl doing an interview open the floodgates for the other members of gnr to start talking or is this an ACDC only interview?

I would think so. At this point they might as well start talking. And they really should..

To be fair though, Eddie said it should be "soon" so.. Probably between acdc finishing up and GNR starting the stadium tour again