Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Catcher :D

Axls twitter is the best thing to happend to he fans in a long time. Altough he writes like a highschooler. :drevil:

isnt that the point of twitter?

what? to kill all languages and replace them with txt tlk ?

Are people twohundred years from now gonna look back in time to see sometthing written like this: "and he waz like 2 into it, and evry1 was totly likz WOW Lolz u no?" Thinking that must have been written by the shakespear of our time.

Catcher :D

Axls twitter is the best thing to happend to he fans in a long time. Altough he writes like a highschooler. :drevil:

isnt that the point of twitter?

what? to kill all languages and replace them with txt tlk ?

Are people twohundred years from now gonna look back in time to see sometthing written like this: "and he waz like 2 into it, and evry1 was totly likz WOW Lolz u no?" Thinking that must have been written by the shakespear of our time.

I have TweetDeck installed, and there is actually a button on there that will 'autoshorten' the tweets so they fit. It automatically creates the LOLspeak.

George Orwell was right!!!!!

"Maybe Catcher tonite? "

:rolleyes:

This should ban you from the forums.

Why is that? He's quoting the Tweet...

I'm assuming Bud said that because marlon_brando15 put the "rolling eyes" smiley.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I am out of the loop. I totally need a smiley translator.

I can translate the smileys for ya! This one means something bad: :fuckyou: Lol j/k

"Maybe Catcher tonite? "

:rolleyes:

This should ban you from the forums.

Why is that? He's quoting the Tweet...

I'm assuming Bud said that because marlon_brando15 put the "rolling eyes" smiley.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I am out of the loop. I totally need a smiley translator.

I can translate the smileys for ya! This one means something bad: :fuckyou: Lol j/k

That's so fucked up, Deb. I thought I meant something to you. Southern Georgia peaches are supposed to be all sweet and shit... to think, I almost brought you more jonquils to accesorize your menagerie.

On Tuesday 15th December 2009, @axlrose said:

Osaka!! Seems like only yesterday I was waking up after r show here... On the floor... In a strange place!! Back in The Belly of th Beast from the East!! 2 down!! Already? Gots to wear my marshmello suit 4 da' pyro!! Still not convinced I am here. Search n' Rescue best check Malibu I could be in a suspended state of disbelief!! Maybe Catcher tonite?

____

YAY!!!