LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Catcher :D

Axls twitter is the best thing to happend to he fans in a long time. Altough he writes like a highschooler. :drevil:

Axls twitter is the best thing to happend to he fans in a long time. Altough he writes like a highschooler. :drevil:

+1

isnt that the point of twitter?

Catcher would be awesome. Catcher and Prostitute would make me need new underwear. Catcher, Prostitute and Estranged would cause my brain to explode all over my wall :P.

what? to kill all languages and replace them with txt tlk ?

Are people twohundred years from now gonna look back in time to see sometthing written like this: "and he waz like 2 into it, and evry1 was totly likz WOW Lolz u no?" Thinking that must have been written by the shakespear of our time.

what? to kill all languages and replace them with txt tlk ?

Are people twohundred years from now gonna look back in time to see sometthing written like this: "and he waz like 2 into it, and evry1 was totly likz WOW Lolz u no?" Thinking that must have been written by the shakespear of our time.

I have TweetDeck installed, and there is actually a button on there that will 'autoshorten' the tweets so they fit. It automatically creates the LOLspeak.

George Orwell was right!!!!!

"Maybe Catcher tonite? "

:rolleyes:

This should ban you from the forums.

Why is that? He's quoting the Tweet...

I'm assuming Bud said that because marlon_brando15 put the "rolling eyes" smiley.

"Maybe Catcher tonite? "

I'm assuming Bud said that because marlon_brando15 put the "rolling eyes" smiley.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I am out of the loop. I totally need a smiley translator.

"Maybe Catcher tonite? "

I can translate the smileys for ya! This one means something bad: :fuckyou: Lol j/k

"Maybe Catcher tonite? "

I can translate the smileys for ya! This one means something bad: :fuckyou: Lol j/k

That's so fucked up, Deb. I thought I meant something to you. Southern Georgia peaches are supposed to be all sweet and shit... to think, I almost brought you more jonquils to accesorize your menagerie.

CATCHER!!!!

holy shit holy shit holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock1

Edited by WhazUp

On Tuesday 15th December 2009, @axlrose said:

Osaka!! Seems like only yesterday I was waking up after r show here... On the floor... In a strange place!! Back in The Belly of th Beast from the East!! 2 down!! Already? Gots to wear my marshmello suit 4 da' pyro!! Still not convinced I am here. Search n' Rescue best check Malibu I could be in a suspended state of disbelief!! Maybe Catcher tonite?

____

YAY!!!