Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

42 minutes ago, Derick said:

Well, she´s in a band were the guitar player shows off his testicles on stage...so it´s all good I think.:lol:

Wut? :blink:

26 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

Those are pantyhose. It's just an illusion.

How? It's the same color as the skin of her legs...

Impossible

13 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Wut? :blink:

How? It's the same color as the skin of her legs...

Impossible

Ah, bless, you're finding out some things today aren't you? ^_^  So a few weeks back Slash had a wardrobe malfunction on stage and one of his testicles could be seen.  The Women's Thread still argues about whether or not it was balls or dick.  But anyway...

As for Melissa, you can see the sheen on her leg which means she's wearing pantyhose (tights as the Brits call them) and yes, they are coloured in such a way as to 'blend in' with the skin, usually referred to as nude or natural.  And underneath those, she's probably wearing a thong or g-string - again names different depending on where you come from. lol

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Ah, bless, you're finding out some things today aren't you? ^_^  So a few weeks back Slash had a wardrobe malfunction on stage and one of his testicles could be seen.  The Women's Thread still argues about whether or not it was balls or dick.  But anyway...

As for Melissa, you can see the sheen on her leg which means she's wearing pantyhose (tights as the Brits call them) and yes, they are coloured in such a way as to 'blend in' with the skin, usually referred to as nude or natural.  And underneath those, she's probably wearing a thong or g-string - again names different depending on where you come from. lol

LOL! Yeah it seems...:D Can you share a link as to where I can see that with Slash? I mean, not that I'm interested in seeing THAT, just wanna laugh..:lol:

As for Melissa, I get what you're saying  but I have never seen female wearing high boots over a pantyhose... Is that a thing now?

9 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

LOL! Yeah it seems...:D Can you share a link as to where I can see that with Slash? I mean, not that I'm interested in seeing THAT, just wanna laugh..:lol:

As for Melissa, I get what you're saying  but I have never seen female wearing high boots over a pantyhose... Is that a thing now?

I'll have to trawl the depths of the Women's Thread to find it, but I'll try.  It was pretty funny.  

Well, I doubt many women go to their local supermarket dressed like that but something tells me Melissa doesn't either. lol  It's just a costume for the stage.  Looks very similar to what dancers/performers wear.  Sometimes she wears gear like that; her prerogative.  Just like it's Axl's prerogative to wear bling with cowboy hats and a flannel tied around his waist, and Slash wears leather trousers that split in the exact wrong place...or the exact right place depending how much you fancy Slash. ;)  @janrichmond wasn't complaining. 

• Haha 2