Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Slash: Axl, I don’t mind a CD song here or there, but I refuse to play Riad.

Axl: Do you want to go back to playing theaters with Myles Kennedy?

Duff: *thinking* “Do you want to go back to playing half filled arenas with DJ Ashba?

😅👍👍

Well you all know what this means, don't you? The reunion has gone tits up. Expect a naff cover on an Arnold film next year, a few years of quarreling and hibernation then the unveiling of NuNuNuNuNugnr somewhere around the year 2023.

PS

I just remembered it was something with Tom Cruise in and not Arnie, that film with the Stones cover.

Edited by DieselDaisy

5 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Actually looking closer at it it seems Axl is talking to someone behind Slash, you can see he is not looking directly at him as Slash is a bit further back, and it looks like Slash isnt even making eye contact prolly because someone Axl is talking to interrupted the conversation.

Im looking at this and there isn't anything to really seem that theres anyone there........very puzzling but the look on Duffs face means this is a serious conversation and just before they are due to go on stage to. Wish we could see what date this backstage photo was from and then have a look at the youtube vids to see if there was any tension or weirdness on stage between axl and slash.

53 minutes ago, RONIN said:

Your profile picture is all kinds of amazing 

Ronin if I could send that to a 1987 axl as a sign of things to come he would have ended the band immediately:lol:

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Well you all know what this means, don't you? The reunion has gone tits up. Expect a naff cover on an Arnold film next year, a few years of quarreling and hibernation then the unveiling of NuNuNuNuNugnr somewhere around the year 2023.

PS

I just remembered it was something with Tom Cruise in and not Arnie, that film with the Stones cover.

Sympathy for the devil!!

15 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

If that photo would mean anything negativ there's no way GNR themselfs would post it, right?

:lol: You're getting worried, right?

No, of course not. It's a picture. It can be deceiving.

It's right before they get on stage. Of course they're concentrated and not relaxed.

I do wonder what Slash has in his left hand and what that thing with LOVED is on the little table.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Im looking at this and there isn't anything to really seem that theres anyone there........very puzzling but the look on Duffs face means this is a serious conversation and just before they are due to go on stage to. Wish we could see what date this backstage photo was from and then have a look at the youtube vids to see if there was any tension or weirdness on stage between axl and slash.

Ronin if I could send that to a 1987 axl as a sign of things to come he would have ended the band immediately:lol:

It seems pretty obvious to me Axl is looking to the left of Slash and Slash to the left of Axl. Granted I didn't really notice it at first either. What one can do is go through every ISE performance and check for the clothes to see which gig it was:P

3 hours ago, Caedo said:

The extent to which this picture is being scrutinised is bizarre, clearly it's just them talking about nothing, if it was anything negative no way would Gnr post it on their official page. 

Agree@Caedo

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lio said:

:lol: You're getting worried, right?

No, of course not. It's a picture. It can be deceiving.

It's right before they get on stage. Of course they're concentrated and not relaxed.

I do wonder what Slash has in his left hand and what that thing with LOVED is on the little table.

It looks like he is holding a black box and the other thing you mention it is Susan's purse. A Gucci one ;)

3 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

It seems pretty obvious to me Axl is looking to the left of Slash and Slash to the left of Axl. Granted I didn't really notice it at first either. What one can do is go through every ISE performance and check for the clothes to see which gig it was:P

Dude, there's no one there- Stop seeing ghosts :facepalm:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It looks like he is holding a black box and the other thing you mention it is Susan's purse. A Gucci one ;)

Dude, there's no one there- Stop seeing ghosts :facepalm:

It doesn't mean that there actually was someone just because it seemed like that to me, it just means there could have been. Sometimes things appear to be a certain way but then they aren't, that happens pretty often in life.;)

That they aren't looking in each others directions was my point, and that someone could be there would explain both Axl and Slash looking somewhere else gazing past each other. They could've also just be looking around the room. No one knows which one of the 2 it was, not you either, and it really doesn't matter.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

Just now, StrangerInThisTown said:

It doesn't mean that there actually was someone just because it seemed like that to me, it just means there could have been. Sometimes things appear to be a certain way but then they aren't, that happens pretty often in life.;)

That they aren't looking in each others directions was my point, and that someone could be there would explain both Axl and Slash looking somewhere else. They could've also just be looking around the room. No one knows which one of the 2 it was, not you either, and it really doesn't matter.

Well, there's obviously Kat moving around with her camera and there could be Susan too since her purse is sitting on the table, but the conversation is going on between Axl, Slash and Duff.

It doesn't look to me like they are not looking in each other's direction. That's too much nitpicking of the photo, even if none of us was there.

• Like 1