Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

46 minutes ago, Derick said:

Typical Snowflakes Generation´s mentality were everything is considered offencive, everything is disrespectful! Overestimate stupid things like a hashtag and ignore what really matters is too stupid. Do you really believe that a hashtag will lessen the impact of an activist movement or do you really believe that´s about a hashtag´s competition? Fuck that! If you don´t know, people can respect black people´s life and also dog´s life without any dilema and a hashtag will not make anyone disrespect one life over another be it human or not. :facepalm:

:rolleyes:

The discussion was about semantics, not about the black people lives or dogs lives. So who is the snowflake? You got your panties in a bunch just because someone criticized a stupid rock singer and his stupid Twitter BS.

Boohoo. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:rolleyes:

The discussion was about semantics, not about the black people lives or dogs lives. So who is the snowflake? You got your panties in a bunch just because someone criticized a stupid rock singer and his stupid Twitter BS.

Boohoo. 

Haha..Yeah it´s about someone who criticized a stupid singer and his stupid tw we´re talkin...Oh God! Are you really will going to hide yourself behind this shitty? Well, keep trying...

11 hours ago, Derick said:

Haha..Yeah it´s about someone who criticized a stupid singer and his stupid tw we´re talkin...Oh God! Are you really will going to hide yourself behind this shitty? Well, keep trying...

How am I hiding? :question:

You have problems understanding the discussion. Not my fault.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:53 AM, warrocks said:

Is axl house in danger ? I just saw the news that some people in LA are being evacuated because of the fire 😢. Hope he and his animals are ok . 

I know it's terrible.

I remember the last fires in CA, Axl posted a video showing the fires and thanking the LA firemen doing all they could to help and save his house.

I love Axl for having and caring for so many animals. if I ever had tons of money I would do the same thing.

My mom has only one cat now, but she feeds about ten of them outside her house. Her neighbor had them all neutered so they just hang outside and eat and sleep in our yard. They are all so pretty and it's a shame they have no permanent home.

I have friends in CA and so far they are okay. People are so careless and don't realize how fires spread and destroy everything it it's path.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Asia said:

Exactly. And I love it how certain people immediately feel so deeply offended every time someone dares to suggest animals are important. And any comparison between an animal's suffering and human sufferiing is SO OFFENSIVE. Well. Dogs feel pain the same way, dogs also fear and dogs are also loved and mourned when they die, so yes, Axl's right. Dog's lives matter. And whoever finds this obvious fact cringeworthy or offensive can go fuck off. I actually find it hard to believe that so many people are retarted enough to react that way.

Of all the stupid things the members of this band do, trying to fight for the rights of animals and for respect for animals is definitely not one of them. If there's nothing else left to like or respect these guys for, I will always respect them for standing up for animals.

@Asiais very 'clishe"people imply respect animals right ,this mean not respect right of people,nothing more distant of truth, i love people and animals.👤🐱🐈🐩🐶🐕🐢

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Crowebar said:

Do you think that kangaroo knows he’s shaking hands with Axl?? 😂🤣😂

This is beautiful of animals,for they we all are same  ,not rich or poor,not famous or not famous 😆🐕🐶🐩🐈🐱🐀🐮🐦🐥🐳🐻🐯🐆😅

• Like 1

Just now, StrangerInThisTown said:

What's with all the squares in posts? Been seeing them a lot. That gotta be some sort of bug on the forum right? The last 2 above me have them

I don't see any squares, i think it's just you. Have you tried turning your computer off and on again? 

57 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

<_<:lol:

Don't know what that is

WljVBPX.jpg

I think it’s because your device didn’t show or translate “emotions” from Apple or another devices..Same here when I open this messages from my laptop..Maybe something about CODECS..The person who posted those messages posted from a cellphone or tablet.

• Like 3

reading all this stuff about blm makes me think that guns could easily pull off some type of charity benefit shit and write a new song about police brutality. make a new video with scenes from past gnr riots or wtv... personally i wouldnt wanna see them get involved in that big shit show and i dont think the protests are gonna change a damn thing but it might put them back in scope for the general public and make them relevant again... if anything it could pave the way for a new record

Edited by Hollywood Gunner
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Crowebar said:

Do you think that kangaroo knows he’s shaking hands with Axl?? 😂🤣😂

It's a wallaby! :P

Edit: Actually I'm not sure what it is. Apparently Axl keeps wallabies as pets, but I think that picture was taken in Australia, so it's probably not one of his wallabies.

Edited by Scream of the Butterfly

Yep that was taken i think when they toured here back in 2007. The animal axl is with is called a kangaroo. It seems when they tour in australia they go to the zoo. Axl did the same thing when the band toured in 93.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Thanks 1