Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

19 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Yeah, the message is 'happy birthday', lol. Seriously, that's all there is to it. A message of 'happy birthday' with a cool pic attached.

I know a guy who knows a guy who shot a guy that told this other guy that he spoke to a guy that is friends with a guy who is Slash’s official social media guy. 

Now Slash’s official social media guy told the guy he’s friends with who spoke to this other guy who knew a guy who shot a guy and this guy told a guy who’s a guy I know and the guy told me that Slash’s guy posted that and that it absolutely means something. 

But he’s probably full of shit... 

If he is I’ll call the guy who knows a guy who shot a guy and I’ll ask him to have Slash’s social media guy taken care of. 

Its still a bit surreal for Slash to post a pic of Axl with the CD type background. These guys hadn’t spoken for so long it really didn’t seem that Slash would ever post a pic like that. 

I was coming more from that angle.

Edited by Powderfinger
  • Haha 1

On 2018-02-08 at 3:43 PM, Sunset Boulevard said:

It's so great for Fortus ;)

His contribution is bigger than Izzy in Guns N' Roses History. Fortus is the one people will always remember.

At this point, his contribution in gnr’s history is probably what it is because of axl’s way of doing things. How in hell would fortus or ferrer or brain or else would get recognition if the boss doen’t want to release music? 

Had gnr released albums in 2002, 2006, 2010 and 2015 (a slower pace than a lot of bands), some new guys would have gained a lot of respect from a lot more people. 

Now, 17 years later I don’t think fortus is to blame for lack of new music.

• Like 2