Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Catcher :D

Axls twitter is the best thing to happend to he fans in a long time. Altough he writes like a highschooler. :drevil:

"Gots to wear my marshmello suit 4 da' pyro!!"

:lol:

Fake as fuck. Excitement has overtaken common sense. If you belive this is axl you're a fucking fool. End.

well, call us fools because we know its real. it's announced on their OFFICIAL facebook and on myspace.

hah! B)

and that proves its him personally? In all his printed statements and online "chats", he has never spoken like a fuckin 14 year old. why start now? imo

no hired person or staff member would write like that. but it really seems like something he would do, and besides, he wrote that he woke up on the floor in a weird place. he might as well have been drunk or really hammered, when he wrote it.

and i would like to add a +1 on the three posts before me.

Edited by henfjel

Catcher :D

Axls twitter is the best thing to happend to he fans in a long time. Altough he writes like a highschooler. :drevil:

"Gots to wear my marshmello suit 4 da' pyro!!"

:lol:

Fake as fuck. Excitement has overtaken common sense. If you belive this is axl you're a fucking fool. End.

well, call us fools because we know its real. it's announced on their OFFICIAL facebook and on myspace.

hah! B)

and that proves its him personally? In all his printed statements and online "chats", he has never spoken like a fuckin 14 year old. why start now? imo

Yeah, because a hired person would say shit like "Gots to wear my marshmello suit for da pyro!!".

:rolleyes:

I'm glad to see Axl tweeting and being in touch and all that (more direct word from axl in the last three days than since the release of CD before that), but why give the finger to the small bit of unpredictability these shows have? If we're only gonna get a three or four song difference in the set every night, we might as well let those few be a surprise...

Major contradiction here, if you want the show to be unpredictable, why did you check out seoul and taipei's setlists? Huh? And why go on Axl's twitter? And any track from Chinese Democracy being played live is hardly a major surprise they're supposed to promote the goddamn album, of course they're going to play catcher, prostitute, scraped and rhiad one of these days!

"Down on the farm", now that was a big surprise, if they bring back songs like "Estranged", sure it'd be a big surprised that I wouldn't like to be spoiled but hey, if I really wanted to be all surprised, I wouldn't come on here and check setlists. Plus, GNR changing some tracks every night is very surprising, I've seen many many live bands (including Muse that never change their setlists or too rarely) and few do this.

I'm just glad Axl's twittering.

It's not a contradiction at all. The only way to know that you're seeing something special is to know what to expect in the first place. The Chinese Democracy World Tour is now on part 3, and Catcher is one of the few, if not the only, song we have yet to hear live as of tonight's show. The only way to know that? Check the setlists.

Quit your bitching, you little slkworm, and check the Osaka topic. Enough surprises left for you besides GNR playinf CITR. :D

It was certainly a great surprise of a setlist. We're three shows into a world tour. Let's see if Uncle Axl can keep the surprises coming. If he can, perhaps GNR are truly back. I saw Bruce about 3 weeks into his year-long Working on a Dream tour and twice with about that long left in it. At both ends of the tour, he never stopped pulling out surprises. I heard him do songs rarer than Coma at a GNR show on both sides. Hope Axl can dig into the archives and bust out the big guns over the course of this tour.

Axl:

WTF was that?!? 3hrs 17minutes!!! A little carried away?!? Had no idea, time flies!! Just getting on that horse!! Anyway... Hope everyone had fun n' enjoyed the show. Can't believe we played Whole Lotta Rosie! Complete spur of the moment n' we hadn't played it b4 (at least together) catched a train to Tokyo!! Gettin' excited to play already!

Axl:

WTF was that?!? 3hrs 17minutes!!! A little carried away?!? Had no idea, time flies!! Just getting on that horse!! Anyway... Hope everyone had fun n' enjoyed the show. Can't believe we played Whole Lotta Rosie! Complete spur of the moment n' we hadn't played it b4 (at least together) catched a train to Tokyo!! Gettin' excited to play already!

Axl rides the train, hmm doubt it lol

Axl:

Axl rides the train, hmm doubt it lol

It's probably one of those nice trains with first class, like the Eurostar.

Axl:

Should be "caught a train"...

Let's see how many people caught that one...ha!

dPv

# @MishoGunsNRoses let's hope, would love to see and rock it. about 1 hour ago from Tweetie in reply to MishoGunsNRoses

# RT @MishoGunsNRoses: @axlrose @gunsnroses is it true that u r coming to Croatia????!!!! please reply me will u come to Serbia ???? about 1 hour ago from API

Axl:

Should be "caught a train"...

Let's see how many people caught that one...ha!

dPv

hopefully everybody

Why does Axl's Twitter profile not say " Verified Account " like other famous people's profile??

Propably because it's new and he hasn't made an effort to verify it with Twitter. Steven and Slash's don't either.

Axl:

If anything, this guy is really enjoying playing again!!!! :thumbsup:

Why does Axl's Twitter profile not say " Verified Account " like other famous people's profile??

because it needs to be verified by Axl to the official Twitter-something (I guess), but the chances of that happening are slim

Propably because it's new and he hasn't made an effort to verify it with Twitter. Steven and Slash's don't either.

Thanks Revolver and PTZ for clearing that up for me

i didn't doubt it was Axl i just was curious about the verified thing not being there but i never released they had to verify it themselves.

So thanks again.

Edited by Drifter

# @MishoGunsNRoses let's hope, would love to see and rock it. about 1 hour ago from Tweetie in reply to MishoGunsNRoses

# RT @MishoGunsNRoses: @axlrose @gunsnroses is it true that u r coming to Croatia????!!!! please reply me will u come to Serbia ???? about 1 hour ago from API

No reply to the bombardment of tweets about the osaka dvd though! :)