Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

9 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

How the hell does someone have all that money to be front row at every show!?  Even getting not-so-amazing seats for a couple of shows were killer for my wallet :blink: lol

The amazing thing is they stand in line waitzing every show! I did it once and it about killed me...I was exhausted by the time gnr came on 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 2:45 AM, scooby845 said:

Regarding that Slash Eli Roth premiere... I'm not gonna be that guy...

but...

those people - the japanese chick and on the right that latin chick and that guy... HAVE YOU GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO?!?! Obsessing and following the GNR to death that it becomes a mental disease. And before some of you antagonize me by saying - ' Their life, their money, their choice...what it's up to you..?' 

Woah... you fucking serious? They got no life whatsoever - probably see Slash and Axl more times than their family members..

I mean...get a life for fucks sake...

I would get bored seeing GnR that many times even if it was AFD5...

Listen to same song for more than 20 times will get you bored too. Idk, maybe they just have too much money and a weird stalking tendency.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

That was the 3rd tweet last night. Here are the first two, so that it makes more sense as to what he was discussing.

Nine months or so from last I checked-in, and the S/D/A p'ship continues to have less going on than Anthony Weiner.  Notwithstanding gate, synch, merch and licensing of thirty year-old tunes and marks, that is.  None of which this biz entity (post-'91 Izzy capital account buyout) wanted to cut-in the chief songwriter on or the dude who brought the party feel to those songs (save for a few shows in '16).

Glorious Tweets, though, from the xenophopbic, litigious racist.  One wonders if his live-ins jumped the border or are aliens with legal status.  While these Tweets are barely comprehensible, much like any thought he expresses verbally or in writing, one suspects that his xenophobia does not extend to his live-ins and that he fears that ICE may break down his door to deport his live-ins.

In any event, those seeking badass, relevant and current rock need look no further than Octane on Sirius/XM.  And, incidentally, Slash and his band dropped kickass rock every two years (until 2016) that Octane featured.

• Haha 1

Some people here seem to have reading comprehension issues. In their defense, Axl's way of writing/tweeting is not very accessible; the "Nazi ICE Homan" bit though is very clear in regards to his current views on immigration, which, to some extent at least, might be due to the fact that he has a surrogate family of immigrants.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Some people here seem to have reading comprehension issues. In their defense, Axl's way of writing/tweeting is not very accessible; the "Nazi ICE Homan" bit though is very clear in regards to his current views on immigration, which, to some extent at least, might be due to the fact that he has a surrogate family of immigrants.

Absolutelly right, the people understand that Axl said in reverse form😒

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Don't say that... Most people here understand what he said but he's been highly criticized by a wide range of different people (it can't be that everybody has reading comprehension issues!) because most of what he says sounds hypocritical coming from who he is.

He talks about hookers when he's served himself of the hookers more than the average guy; he becomes suspicious of how Melania entered the USA but he can't look at himself in the mirror with his own actions.... How did Sasha enter the USA? Anyone knows? Kat Benzova? Beta? what kind of visa do those people have, do you know what's their immigration status?

What about them becoming managers of a band without having previous experience on the field? How is Melania making it from model (or hooker like he says) to First Lady any different of Beta making it from nanny to manager of a legendary rock band?

I swear most people don't care about the answers, the problem is the hypocrisy of his criticism towards Trump. He has no room to criticize anyone, especially when he proceeds pretty similar to Trump in many aspects of his life.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Don't say that... Most people here understand what he said but he's been highly criticized by a wide range of different people (it can't be that everybody has reading comprehension issues!) because most of what he says sounds hypocritical coming from who he is.

He talks about hookers when he's served himself of the hookers more than the average guy; he becomes suspicious of how Melania entered the USA but he can't look at himself in the mirror with his own actions.... How did Sasha enter the USA? Anyone knows? Kat Benzova? Beta? what kind of visa do those people have, do you know what's their immigration status?

What about them becoming managers of a band without having previous experience on the field? How is Melania making it from model (or hooker like he says) to First Lady any different of Beta making it from nanny to manager of a legendary rock band?

I swear most people don't care about the answers, the problem is the hypocrisy of his criticism towards Trump. He has no room to criticize anyone, especially when he proceeds pretty similar to Trump in many aspects of his life.

I was referring specifically to Axl's current views on immigration and on Trump's policies on this issue, and the way his views were misinterpreted (or deliberately twisted - it's a possibility) by certain people. 

Trump spreads hatred towards "illegal" immigrants whilst his wife falls in this category (and of course supports her husband's policies). That was the point of Axl's tweet, not Melania's illegal entrance per se or illegal immigration in general being a bad thing; that's obvious from the WP article he referenced and from calling the ICE guy "nazi".

The "hooker" bit was (very) wrong, yes, and maybe hypocritical  (I'm saying "maybe" because Trump is not "anyone", as it would be the case if Axl said those things about someone from another band for example). But there's nothing wrong with the rest of the tweet.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I was referring specifically to Axl's current views on immigration and on Trump's policies on this issue, and the way his views were misinterpreted (or deliberately twisted - it's a possibility) by certain people. 

Trump spreads hatred towards "illegal" immigrants whilst his wife falls in this category (and of course supports her husband's policies). That was the point of Axl's tweet, not Melania's illegal entrance per se or illegal immigration in general being a bad thing; that's obvious from the WP article he referenced and from calling the ICE guy "nazi".

The "hooker" bit was (very) wrong, yes, and hypocritical. But there's nothing wrong with the rest of the tweet.

Immigrants make no sense to Axl, they just go to his country and spread some fucking disease, try to start mini Iran’s, and they talk so many goddamn ways it’s all Greek to him. 

• Haha 1