Jump to content
LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Hellgirl said:

Can one of you tell me where this picture was taken?

Hannover Germany June 2017B-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James Bond said:

At this point the two bands might as well just merge. It'd be easier than the overlap!

Guns n' Voltage :axl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2018 at 4:21 PM, Gackt said:

Pretty nice photo

It still makes me giddy to see Axl and Slash both enjoying each others company lol, if I went back in time and showed this to me from 2014 would have thought this photo was shopped :lol:

  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, WhazUp said:

It still makes me giddy to see Axl and Slash both enjoying each others company lol, if I went back in time and showed this to me from 2014 would have thought this photo was shopped :lol:

I really don't care any more, to be honest, lol. I just want new music! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I really don't care any more, to be honest, lol. I just want new music! 

I would love new music too, but I mean we can't deny that the jump made from nuGNR era to having Slash and Duff back is something worth not taking for granted -after all it wasn't long ago we had DJ Ashba in the band with a top hat and Les Paul trying not to mess up Patience and TIL too badly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, Gackt said:

Pretty nice photo

Awesome pic!

26 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

A Guns N' Roses fan,

Desperate for new material. 

I've been a fan of Ray Winston since his performances on Robin Hood with Michael Praed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im working class.  And Im in the Common Wealth.  That being said, is it wrong of me to think that video is an accurate depiction of working class folks in the UK? :lol:

Edited by soon
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, soon said:

Im working class.  And Im in the Common Wealth.  That being said, is it wrong of me to think that video is an accurate depiction of working class folks in the UK? :lol:

Only the alcoholic ones :lol: @Dazey:P

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Only the alcoholic ones :lol: @Dazey:P

I laugh in general, knowing nothing about Dazey!  :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, soon said:

I laugh in general, knowing nothing about Dazey!  :lol:

To be fair, that's all you want to know. :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

To be fair, that's all you want to know. :lol:

Do you say that as a warning, or should I be spending more time woking on our relationship? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2.2.2018 at 8:35 AM, EricA said:

Hannover Germany June 2017B-)

I looked at the picture and thought that this could be Hannover. I was there, it was a gig for eternity!
Thank you
:)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hellgirl said:

I looked at the picture and thought that this could be Hannover. I was there, it was a gig for eternity!
Thank you
:)

I was there too. Awesome evening/night🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×