LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Anybody know the whereabouts of Frank, Melissa, Kat these days? I follow them on twitter. Usually they are pretty regular posters. Well maybe not Frank. But the ladies? Hmmm... 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Anybody know the whereabouts of Frank, Melissa, Kat these days? I follow them on twitter. Usually they are pretty regular posters. Well maybe not Frank. But the ladies? Hmmm... 

Kat posts regularly on facebook, But nothing gnr related...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

I really can't stand the way Fortus plays that song

At least in this video there’s better drumming (and debatebly singing) :shrugs:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

they were taken in Italy. he was in a very good mood. thanks to italian food :P:D

Italians Elves do cook lovely food don't they?

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

they were taken in Italy. he was in a very good mood. thanks to italian food :P:D

Yes , plus Axl love pizza🌞

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Hot diggity a rare perhaps one-off (or maybe even spray painted?) gold Lemmy Funko Pop Rocks Vinyl figurine!

You can buy the gold Lemmy from EMP, it's on sale right now for £6.99. It's meant to be the Rainbow statue version. I've got this one and the normal one. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Derick said:

CSI team..What place is it?:P

I'll have a go for fun!  At a quick glance it looks comparable to this popular shot from last year:

7gjAdgWh.png

Its got the old school metres with the needles and yellow light, and the top of the console has a black surface that overhangs in the same way.  And the little we can see of the window frame, it seems to have the same colour of wood.

It doesnt look like Eric Valentines studio to me:

L2zu7jgh.jpg

It doesn't look all that much like the consoles that they did World on Fire with Baskette.  But just to be thorough, there is a panning shot in the video below at around 0:29 where behind Kerns (?) head we can see a small console with the old school metres, placed infront of the glass just like the recent Lemmy figurine pic.

Spoiler

Edited by soon
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, soon said:

It doesn't look all that much like the consoles that they did World on Fire with Baskette.  But just to be thorough, there is a panning shot in the video below at around 0:29 where behind Kerns (?) head we can see a small console with the old school metres, placed infront of the glass just like the recent Lemmy figurine pic.

Reveal hidden contents

First thing I thought was Baskette's studio... If it is, he's producing SMKC record or new GNR record? ;D 

14 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

First thing I thought was Baskette's studio... If it is, he's producing SMKC record or new GNR record? ;D 

He's busy doing the next Tremonti album right now.  A lot of pictures being posted in Elvis' studio in Orlando from the band's social media outlets.

Edited by Anguyen92