Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Im confused about responses to Axl's Tim Cook tweet.  Tim Cook isn't a politician.  He's an Apple exec who's gonna lead Apple to screw up the music industry even more then they already have.  Apple might go to streaming subs only.  They're certainly further eroding the album concept/experience.  Axl caring about format - while having already stated that he, himself, doesnt listen in digital - is a rather strong indication that he's thinking about releasing new music, if you ask me!  :dance:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, soon said:

Im confused about responses to Axl's Tim Cook tweet.  Tim Cook isn't a politician.  He's an Apple exec who's gonna lead Apple to screw up the music industry even more then they already have.  Apple might go to streaming subs only.  They're certainly further eroding the album concept/experience.  Axl caring about format - while having already stated that he, himself, doesnt listen in digital - is a rather strong indication that he's thinking about releasing new music, if you ask me!  :dance:

More Axl thinks, more reasons he'll find to not release new music

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, soon said:

How does that have anything to do with Axl releasing new music ??

19 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

How does that have anything to do with Axl releasing new music ??

Because Axl has said that he listens to physical albums still.  So if he is upset with Tim Cooks leadership at Apple, presumably with regards to no longer presenting music as albums given the timing, it leaves me wondering why Axl would care?  Maybe because Axl is thinking about releasing an album and now it will be sold as individual tracks?   

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

8 minutes ago, soon said:

Because Axl has said that he listens to physical albums still.  So if he is upset with Tim Cooks leadership at Apple, presumably with regards to no longer presenting music as albums given the timing, it leaves me wondering why Axl would care?  Maybe because Axl is thinking about releasing an album and now it will be sold as individual tracks?   

I think its just cause he loves music and is a musician himself ?

Personally don't think it has to do with releasing new music

• Like 2

Extremely well developed sense of humour, why wouldn't you just say he was an extremely funny guy ?

Love Izzy, but he is weird! Unusually formal condolences, nothing personal there.

RIP Charlie.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

The question now, will we get new music performed by GN’R, SMKC or Axl/DC first?!

Conspirators, they have a show in San Diego in September. For sure more shows are coming. Regarding Axl/DC, that's up to Angus. He is the one in charge

6 hours ago, Ratam said:

Agreed with you , very bad news:facepalm:

Slash created the album before GnR reunion and put it off for a long time. At some point he actually had to keep his likely contractual word.

It has no bearing on rather we get more GnR music imo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, BOSSY78 said:

Slash created the album before GnR reunion and put it off for a long time. At some point he actually had to keep his likely contractual word.

So true, to much drama Queens around here imo:lol:

7 hours ago, BOSSY78 said:

thanks,i hope that be like said you👍