Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 hours ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

I’ve listened to them both 100 times and I’m telling you that is an overdub from Appetite for Democracy

DJ returning confirmed? :lol:

That's just sad though.  Like Zoso said, no reason they couldn't have used a 2016 version.

Edited by Gordon Comstock
  • Like 1

I’m assuming they used the audio from the 2012 concert because that was properly mastered and mixed with potential overdubs years ago and they couldn’t be arsed to professionally mix any live recording they currently had for a 30 second clip.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I highly doubt Axl had anything to do with a 30 second marketing clip.

His minions think just like him so I'm not surprised. It's not a coincidence the modus operandi of this action. I wouldnt be so naive.

20 hours ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

https://twitter.com/gunsnroses/status/977628571832233984?s=21

This is labeled as from NITLT but to me judging by Axl’s voice and how the guitar playing sounds, it sounds like Ashba’s playing. If this is an overdub that’s disappointing.

Hah, that's quite unreal... are they doing it on purpose? Or just plain carelessness? Fuck with the fans? Or just with Slash? Beyond confused here.. :facepalm:

I mean, who the fuck cares about a poor-ass quality panoramic clip? To generate enthusiasm? What a joke... This all coming from the most secretive band in the universe. Ridiculous whoever is behind this.

Probably paid someone very little to do a quick video add, the person they hired knew fuck all about GNR and used their most recent official live release because that's the most recent "official" thing he can find and synced it up

This definitely is very cringeworthy lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

No excuse

At first I was thinking "what's the big deal" but the more I think on this the more stupid it seems to me. Like you said, there's just no excuse for something like this. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I would guess TB. <_< But whoever it was....not cool..not.cool. 

They are misleading fans with this. If they can't do a decent 30 sec promo without fucking it up what the fuck else have they made a bollox of behind the scenes?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, janrichmond said:

They are misleading fans with this. If they can't do a decent 30 sec promo without fucking it up what the fuck else have they made a bollox of behind the scenes?? 

Exactly.....I'm sure there is more. It just keeps on piling. :facepalm:

• Like 1