Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, Lio said:

And all this while his manager asks interviewers not to focus on the past, as Steven is moving on :lol:

I wish he would stop being so bitter. He'd be happier if he let it go now, after almost 30 years. This way, there will be no happy end.

I don't remember wich year was Steven said he not 😅talk anymore of Guns 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, starlight said:

Probably Duff and Slash think the

56 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

Every year, until the next interview. Adler's like that girl on Facebook who shares 3 or 4 memes every day about how she's totally happy being single now.

same as Adler but they simply don't have the guts to say it. Although they talked trash of Axl's new Guns a lot in the past :lol:

I think Adler need talk about GNR and we fans non stop talk about Steven , is funny because the forum closed Steven thread , but still fans continue talk about Steven :lol:we are Steven addict

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, starlight said:

Probably Duff and Slash think the same as Adler but they simply don't have the guts to say it. Although they talked trash of Axl's new Guns a lot in the past :lol:

Or, because they're actually on the inside and involved, they know they couldn't come to an agreement with Izzy and Adler's a fool and this is what works for them today. 

Just now, starlight said:

It's because he's the only GNR member who is saying something about the band in some way. :shrugs:

I don't think Adler and Izzy were asking too much in terms of involvement in GNR. It's not their fault. And besides that the other three are not explaining a single thing regarding this situation so we can' t blame Izzy and Steven for giving their version of the story

What benefit is there for Axl/Duff/Slash to be out there talking about Izzy and Adler? Talking shit about each other in the media is why they spent 20 years hating each other. We don't know for sure what Izzy was asking, but there's no way Adler was going to be heavily involved, or a full time member, of this band and it's unreasonable to demand it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, starlight said:

Probably Duff and Slash think the same as Adler but they simply don't have the guts to say it. Although they talked trash of Axl's new Guns a lot in the past :lol:

I don't think so, I think they really have Axl's back now. People can say what they want I think these guys are genuine friends again

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, starlight said:

This will probably get me slammed on this sight, but I'm so tired of all the trash talking about Axl keeping the name of GnR after the original 5 broke up. CD which I listened to again in its entirety this morning, is obviously GnR even if it wasn't labeled GnR and a great album. To me it's every bit a masterpiece as AFD. I'm not saying the lineup is better but it certainly shouldn't be slammed. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

What benefit is there for Axl/Duff/Slash to be out there talking about Izzy and Adler? Talking shit about each other in the media is why they spent 20 years hating each other. We don't know for sure what Izzy was asking, but there's no way Adler was going to be heavily involved, or a full time member, of this band and it's unreasonable to demand it. 

Exactly! I think that they learned something about all that shit and realized that talk to the press or to the fans about this kind of things it’s not a good idea. I do prefer this silence over all that media-fight.

On 17.4.2018 at 11:35 PM, BlueJean Baby said:

The first situation in this clip, isn't that the situation where the picture is taken from, where we thought the three of them look very serious and that they don't get along very well together? 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ratam said:

I think Adler need talk about GNR and we fans non stop talk about Steven , is funny because the forum closed Steven thread , but still fans continue talk about Steven :lol:we are Steven addict

It's clear Adler means something for the fans. Even those who don't like him still talk about him

15 hours ago, Modano09 said:

I don't want to see Axl, Slash and Duff talking about Izzy and Adler 24/7. They just need to give a straight answer explaning why Izzy and Adler are not part of the reunion. But they don't give a straight answer about anything.

They just want the fans to buy tickets and merch. Enjoy the show and nothing more. It looks sort of robotic or soulless.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Free Bird said:

The first situation in this clip, isn't that the situation where the picture is taken from, where we thought the three of them look very serious and that they don't get along very well together? 

I always thought that was a pretty extreme/negative way to interpret that picture. Looking serious is normal when you concentrate on something or you are hashing things out. And if they wouldn't get along, I doubt they would let someone takes photos of them arguing.

But yeah, those backstage pictures/videos are pretty cool.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Modano09 said:

I'm not sure what's wrong with them being paid to play a show and the fans paying to see that show enjoying it. Let's not turn this thread into another Izzy/Adler debate, but I don't see them explaining why Izzy/Alder aren't there going over well either. It's not hard to figure out why Adler isn't there, will people be less mad if they hear Axl or Slash actually say it?

If they only thing that matters to you is the shows. Why are you here discussing issues that have nothing to do with shows? GN'R has an official website and forum. You find information about shows, tickets and merch there.

We are discussing Izzy and Adler because GN'R has been doing a reuinion tour. Before the reunion people were talking about Ashba, Pitman or Axl's Mickey Mouse voice