Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

13 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Who fucking cares what he thinks.   He/they created this problem.  He can solve it if he’s so butt hurt about it.

Did he just call you #clueless?? :rofl-lol:

And another zealot responded AMEN to him! :facepalm:

It's a sect!

ugh, can fernando just go away?  i'm a fan of the band (steven,izzy,axl,slash,duff) and to some extent the outliers too (shannon hoon, west arkeen, sorum...dizzy even, maybe fortus/brain, tobias is even a part of the history) but fernando is completely irrelevant.

• Like 2

Such a crybaby. He does not have the balls to manage the band. Useless yesman playing with Guns N Roses trucks and jackets. Maybe Fernando you should respect the people who bring the food and all those expensive cars to your household... those people are the FANS of the band called Guns N Roses.

• Like 4

Hopefully he did some light reading on our YouTube dilemma as all these great channels are getting their stuff taken down for no reason. It would be cool for him to step up to that issue. 

But knowing how things have gone in the past they will hold a grudge because I said “Izzy didn’t want to negotiate peanuts with Fernando.”

• Like 1

It is truly a shame that the "manager" of Axl? Gn'R? sends that kind of message to the fans who pay his salary, in such a rude manner, as if he was a thug.

No one here is passing opinion as "fact" and if there is one person doing such thing and such thing really affects your business, then talk to them in private, be professional.

Sucks to realize that none of this people have grown up.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

He did, I was in a meeting.  He’s just an immature whiner in over his head.

Totally. Besides, he did that only to stirr shit because.... what the hell is he EXACTLY talking about?

I have no idea.

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It is truly a shame that the "manager" of Axl? Gn'R? sends that kind of message to the fans who pay his salary, in such a rude manner, as if he was a thug.

No one here is passing opinion as "fact" and if there is one person doing such thing and such thing really affects your business, then talk to them in private, be professional.

Sucks to realize that none of this people have grown up.

Guns N' Roses is now a business agreement between three parties. Fernando is Axl's manager. Anyone have any idea what is up his ass though? Can't think of anything which could possibly offend him, but then again, it might no take much...

3 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Guns N' Roses is now a business agreement between three parties. Fernando is Axl's manager. Anyone have any idea what is up his ass though? Can't think of anything which could possibly offend him, but then again, it might no take much...

I don't know what it is but it certainly has left a sour taste in my mouth, as I don't like to think that my money goes to the pockets of a person like this.

He has no respect for the fans, gets riled up by "forum" discussions and lashes out at the mass of fans, putting everybody in the same bag and disrespecting us, as fans, as customers, as everything.

I wish Slash or Duff would kick his ass and put him where he belongs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Don’t know.  It’s weird he posted a couple days ago that it’s time to “turn this back on” and hadn’t been on twitter in some time before that.   As was mentioned there’s several “forums” and I quit folllwing the others for various reasons.   

Hard telling, he’s being intently vague for whatever his own reason is.

Edited by tsinindy

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Don’t know.  It’s weird he posted this a days ago that it’s time to “turn this back on” and hadn’t been on twitter in some time before that.   As was mentioned there’s several “forums” and I quit folllwing the others for various reasons.   

Hard telling, he’s being intently vague for whatever his own reason is.

Yes, I noticed that he was back to Twitter after a really long time and that seemed weird. But his other tweets were OK stuff, regarding his personal life and the begining of the tour.

Looks like he was preparing ground to unleash this attack of fans but he's really vague at it, so.... :shrugs:

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Glancing at it, he is seemingly accusing somebody or somebody's argument but not bothering to name the thing (or even forum) he is accusing! When questioned, in a reasonable and logical manner, he is just clogging his ears and shouting, ''you no nothing. You no nothing. I know the truth''. Why bother to instigate a polemical argument if you do not want to pursue that argument in an open manner? He has basically opened up this argument and shouted it down, bathing in his superior access to some esoteric knowledge of the workings of this absurd band. Why bother in the first place?

It is truly like reading the rantings of a toddler in a playground.

And this man runs Guns N' Roses! Frightening!

Total amateurish behavior, then people say these dudes are "professional". Ugh.

I want to be all up in arms over this, but it’s hard for me care about what Axl’s nanny’s son thinks about anything. I don’t ask my cleaning lady for opinions on my work, you know?

I do love to think about how Slash’s manager- a smart, talented, well-respected man in the business would respond to this. But we’ll never know, because he’s a fucking  professional, see?

• Like 3