Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

8 minutes ago, bodine said:

I am surprised there's no "Duff says GNR working on new songs" thread ...

we've all heard this shit before. 
"Iron Maiden is working on a new album!"
Iron Maiden fans - God Great! Can't wait to hear it!
"Rammstein is working on a new album!"
Rammstein fans - Mein Gott! ich könte nicht wart für dieses wunder aufstehen (tried my best german here, sorry)
"Guns N' Roses is working on new songs"
"Guns N' Roses hired the most expensive producer to work on a new album"
Guns N' Roses fans - "No shit motherfucker...." "oh....gr8...maybe we'll listen to it in 2056" "another one?!" "couldn't care less..."

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

He says he can do both, not that he is doing both hahahaha

Duff has been busy! He is in The Levee Walkers and The Walking Papers. Both bands have releasees since NITL, in 2017 and 2018 respectively. He's also got a gig with his other, other, other band Loaded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Papers_(band)#Discography

Edited by soon

1 hour ago, soon said:

Duff has been busy! He is in The Levee Walkers and The Walking Papers. Both bands have releasees since NITL, in 2017 and 2018 respectively. He's also got a gig with his other, other, other band Loaded.

But the fan asked about Guns N' Roses music, not the 100th Duff's band :confused:

Just now, soon said:

People think a new GNR release is up to Duff? lol

No, but isn't he the original bassist who just got back? :o

If they were working on new music he has to know or be part of it, unless Stinson is still under contract, lol

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Even if he confirmed he was working on new GNR songs, doesn't guarantee GNR will release anything. The only way I'll personally get excited is when we have an official confirmation of an album with tracklisting and release date and all. Just knowing they are working on stuff is not enough to guarantee anything is gonna end up happening. Especially with this band

• Like 2

20 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Even if he confirmed he was working on new GNR songs, doesn't guarantee GNR will release anything. The only way I'll personally get excited is when we have an official confirmation of an album with tracklisting and release date and all. Just knowing they are working on stuff is not enough to guarantee anything is gonna end up happening. Especially with this band

But so much awesome material has been released every time Fortus, Dizzy, DJ and/ Tommy have said they're working on new material! Lol

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, KURT19 said:

Duff’s sadly turned into a corporate tool...

Promoting shitty t-shirts and espousing political views on Twitter while raking in millions of dollars is the exact fucking opposite of punk.

what are you talking about DUFF IS SUPER PUNK ROCK! PROOF!

Edited by sidman69
Added transportation engineering video
  • GNFNR 2

6 hours ago, KURT19 said:

Promoting shitty t-shirts and espousing political views on Twitter while raking in millions of dollars is the exact fucking opposite of punk.

I guess you're keeping it real?  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, KURT19 said:

If being ‘Punk as Fuck’ means you’re absolutely shit scared of even suggesting new material to the ginger biccy head, then yes Duff,  you are indeed, ‘Punk as Fuck’.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/20/2018 at 2:18 PM, StrangerInThisTown said:

The only way I'll personally get excited is when we have an official confirmation of an album with tracklisting and release date and all.

I won't be convinced there's a new record until I'm listening to it :lol:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

Congrats @axlrose for not releasing a new album in 10 years. No Fernando a remaster is not new!

Well, he's got the person he's congratulating beat by 15 years.  I believe Billy Joel's last album was released in '93.