Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

She is almost a caricature of a female millennial.

Imagine to yourself the combined social media - tweeting, texting, #s, emojis, heart hands, appalling grammar, selfies - of not only your younger sister but all of your sister's facebook ''friends'', and distill all of that into one person and sirs, ladies, I give you Melissa. 

Then ask her to join the most dangerous band in the world!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/31/2018 at 8:27 PM, DieselDaisy said:

She is almost a caricature of a female millennial.

Imagine to yourself the combined social media - tweeting, texting, #s, emojis, heart hands, appalling grammar, selfies - of not only your younger sister but all of your sister's facebook ''friends'', and distill all of that into one person and sirs, ladies, I give you Melissa. 

Then ask her to join the most dangerous band in the world!

She is a Millenial. She was 2 when AFD came out.

Guys, not that I really care, but you do realize each generation had/has its own peculiarities, right? Baby boomers, millennials, whatever. Look at the people in the 60s, 70s, 80s... there was definitely a lot of weird shit that older people then (and us now) would consider nonsensical, useless, and incomprehensible. And the stuff we got now will go away, too. And they will be looking at this era like... wtf?

Not too eloquent indeed, but I hope you know what I’m saying here.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jamillos said:

Guys, not that I really care, but you do realize each generation had/has its own peculiarities, right? Baby boomers, millennials, whatever. Look at the people in the 60s, 70s, 80s... there was definitely a lot of weird shit that older people then (and us now) would consider nonsensical, useless, and incomprehensible. And the stuff we got now will go away, too. And they will be looking at this era like... wtf?

Not too eloquent indeed, but I hope you know what I’m saying here.

The mullet.

Posterity will be wrestling with that one for the rest of human history.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The mullet.

Posterity will be wrestling with that one for the rest of human history.

Up until the day it comes back... like many things did. You know, something like hipsters 2.0. :D

Edited by jamillos

11 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Slash signing guitars today at Gibson

Nice one. Another cash grab by Gibson and Slash. Jesus how any Les Paul's and Firebirds do they need to churn out with his name on it and then charge the buyer 3 times the price of a standard.

Speaking of mullets, it seems like Dane Vikings in the 9th century sported a "reverse mullet" with long hair in front and short in the back. We know this because the youth in England (Wessex or something) was warned not to mimic the outrageous hairstyles of the invading Norsemen.

4 hours ago, blackrose87 said:

Nice one. Another cash grab by Gibson and Slash. Jesus how any Les Paul's and Firebirds do they need to churn out with his name on it and then charge the buyer 3 times the price of a standard.

this time is for the epiphone's slash firebird version... 100 units worldwide only... 1000/1200$ I think

3 hours ago, zombux said:

I'd rather say that his solo career is a different business agreement than GNR.

Sure is different,because with GNR he has a umbrella just for the GNR name , but Slash still in UYI era he and Duff given interviews, Slash is more open that Axl is, i would loved to see a interview they three, only a dream....😎