Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

16 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

16k5bw6.jpg

Go to the official Facebook page, send them a message on messenger, take a brief quiz about the box set to enter to win an AFD Cross. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156655303038069&id=10901008068

My message won’t go through,I think they blocked me.Probably because when I messaged them two years ago for acknowledging them for using my idea of the Coachella modified AFD Cross(my avatar) as a shirt and poster,all I said was “Thanks” and threw in a “is it possible to send a shirt Of it or poster? If not no worries,I still feel proud I contributed to the NITL History” .Whoever runs the FB Page,they probably were annoyed by it like I was owed something and blocked me.I didn’t expect anything at all!

Edited by RecipeForDisaster84
Added
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, RecipeForDisaster84 said:

My message won’t go through,I think they blocked me.Probably because when I messaged them two years ago for acknowledging them for using my idea of the Coachella modified AFD Cross(my avatar) as a shirt and poster,all I said was “Thanks” and threw in a “is it possible to send a shirt Of it or poster? If not no worries,I still feel proud I contributed to the NITL History” .Whoever runs the FB Page,they probably were annoyed by it like I was owed something and blocked me.I didn’t expect anything at all!

you saying Guns N' Roses stole your graphic design? :question:

18 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

They'll be in Hong Kong. It's autonomous from China and they're not banned there.

Hong Kong and Macau are Special Administrative Zones of China, but not completely autonomous. 

Edited by Sosso

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

The "employee" that lurks this forum, reads everything, keeps count of what we say, then probably stole your idea and presented it to them as "their" idea and GN'R (or management) must have thought that "dude/tte" is brilliant and when they saw you posting at the FB page, they eliminated you so the bosses wouldn't find out!

:unsure:

I'm sorry man, that's so shitty!.... @Gambit83 should make a new episode with you.... "be rippin' off the fuckin' kids..."

It’s all good man,I’m still proud of it.@arianbuhler on Instagram( a far more superior and brilliant talent) pretty much did all of the promotional art for the NITL tour,except for the 1st weekend promo art for Coachella which was a piece I don’t know who did but it was the rape robot from appetite standing in the middle of the desert.My design idea materialized for the 2nd weekend! I’m glad I squeezed in my art for 1 show out of NITL tour! How many people can say that!?! I even seen a pic of Fernando wearing the Coachella 2nd week show me design shirt on this forum! He even liked some design ideas I had on my Instagram @biggitybrown Anyways,a small part of me did hope for any type of acknowledgement in any form,or even a shout out on my social media accounts. At the time I was just so ecstatic they used it and Slash n Duff were back in the fold as they announced more dates and finally witnessed an epic GNFNRs spectacle in Chicago July 2016!!! As for @Gambit83 podcast,I’d be honored to discuss my unacknowledged design idea if he happens to have any desire to do so.I Love Appetite for Distortion! It’s like a podcast for the fans!!! It definitely makes the day go by faster at my job through my 🎧 Thanks to all for taking time to read my post!            

-Andrew (recipefordisaster84)

Edited by RecipeForDisaster84
Wording
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

I kind of get that you are proud of your design being used. 

But damn, we currently got this massive copyright topic going on which seperates the fans from the band more than ever before. In fact  Del James (this means camp GNR) just posted on twitter that he does not accept copyright violation.  And now it turns out that GNR stole the design for their billion dollar comeback shows from a fan?!?!?! 

Please wake me up from this nightmare. 

I know man,I realized the situation from listening Appetite For Distortion podcast.My situation is 2 years old,but it doesn’t bother me as much as all of family threats and nonsense goin on now.Unacceptable!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, RecipeForDisaster84 said:

Dispicable crooks

Edited by ZoSoRose

14 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

What a bunch of bullies this band. They better do something for the Chinese Democracy ten year anniversary man.

They should do a show in vegas in line-up from 01-01-01

And setlist. It would be nice (or not) to hear Axl singing Riad and Street of Dreams now

Edited by sl4yer