Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I don't know but if you do enough snooping around his cohort the unmentionable one does solicit money for an animal rescue. I'm involved in rescue and I suggest anyone donating to a rescue do their research.  Even when it appears donations go directly to the vet for a particular animal. Call the vet and make sure everything is set up and the payment information is correct. 

• Like 3

He already stole 2K bucks from a fan so what would you expect? :shrugs:

GN'R are too stubborn to admit that they have associated themselves to an outlaw. This is snowballing fast now, when they want to stop it its gonna be too late.

Fuck 'am! Serves their right!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kwick1 said:

I don't know but if you do enough snooping around his cohort the unmentionable one does solicit money for an animal rescue. I'm involved in rescue and I suggest anyone donating to a rescue do their research.  Even when it appears donations go directly to the vet for a particular animal. Call the vet and make sure everything is set up and the payment information is correct. 

I am NOT defending anyone or anything, but I will say for all his faults, he does seem to genuinely care about animals. I can only hope any money donated does indeed go to the cause he wants to support

I hope...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, killuridols said:

The "employee" that lurks this forum, reads everything, keeps count of what we say, then probably stole your idea and presented it to them as "their" idea and GN'R (or management) must have thought that "dude/tte" is brilliant and when they saw you posting at the FB page, they eliminated you so the bosses wouldn't find out!

:unsure:

I'm sorry man, that's so shitty!.... @Gambit83 should make a new episode with you.... "be rippin' off the fuckin' kids..."

The "Riad intro" Musician just had a good laugh when he read this! :facepalm:

Did it ever occurred all of you, that Fernando might only come here to get ideas for his job?! :awesomeface:

Edited by Propaganda

3 hours ago, zombux said:

this guy pretty much summed it up.

2018_08_08_181806.png

Thats hilarious, we should properly tell Tommy the whole story, maybe he still has some contacts in the camp and is able to create some buzz. 

-

So, TB stolled someones art? And I was fool enough to think they couldnt get any lower.

Edited by default_
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RageKage said:

I’m not fernie and i was just assuming. I dont know if thats what they’re doing. I hope so. But maybe people should wait a while until they tear apart tb for this

If this were any other band, sure. But this is "GNR" and TB. They've been a joke for about 15 years. Time and time again they come up short, disappoint the fans, and seem to care about nothing other than maximizing profit. Very little care for art or music. GNR is a business, now more than ever.

Fernando's account has a last active day of 6/2, who knows if he's reading the forums under an alt or as guest? Either way, he isn't saying anything. From the little I've followed this ridiculous saga, it looks like Del made some ill-informed comments and then backtracked a bit - and that's it. Why would we expect anything else from a band/management that has time after time proven they are either unwilling or unable follow through? I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, and I bet TB works hard. But hard work alone does not always yield the best outcome. It would go a long way with the fans for someone from TB or GNR to pull back the curtain a bit.

And now there's the question of where a promotional poster's content was acquired. :lol:

Edited by OmarBradley
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, RageKage said:

I’m not fernie and i was just assuming. I dont know if thats what they’re doing. I hope so. But maybe people should wait a while until they tear apart tb for this

TB never had any super classy sensitive gloves on when dealing with anyone or anything, especially not the fans, so they basically just reap what they sow.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RecipeForDisaster84 said:

It’s all good man,I’m still proud of it.@arianbuhler on Instagram( a far more superior and brilliant talent) pretty much did all of the promotional art for the NITL tour,except for the 1st weekend promo art for Coachella which was a piece I don’t know who did but it was the rape robot from appetite standing in the middle of the desert.My design idea materialized for the 2nd weekend! I’m glad I squeezed in my art for 1 show out of NITL tour! How many people can say that!?! I even seen a pic of Fernando wearing the Coachella 2nd week show me design shirt on this forum! He even liked some design ideas I had on my Instagram @biggitybrown Anyways,a small part of me did hope for any type of acknowledgement in any form,or even a shout out on my social media accounts.

You shouldn't put yourself down like that. These people aren't gods or anything!

While I can understand why you feel it is such a "honor" that they used your idea, when you see it from a neutral perspective, you just can't help but think they are as despicable as they come!

Especially coming from the same group of people who are now persecuting fans who upload their shows to YouTube or talk about "illegal downloads", yet they have someone in their corporation that stole someone else's idea and couldn't even acknowledge that person with the mininum recognition.

They are truly a bunch of assholes..... :thumbsdown:

• Like 3

i have never sent money over a FB page. if something happened like for example=

"i'm doing a one off intimate show for 100 people and all money goes to a homeless charity, send a $50 donation here to get a ticket" and this impersonator has pocketed the money then Tommy needs to say that. if not then why say "dont send money" ? 

dont get me wrong i am on Tommy's side here but it seems like a strange thing to say if it has never happened.